Chapter 15

Chuu POV:

While building the fort I couldn't help but think about that fucking guy, why the hell was he doing all this. There are plenty of other girls out there why specifically me.

"Chuu are you alright" sooyoung asked looking at me sincerely.

"I'm fine" I said trying not to let anyone worry about me, especially sooyoung.

"Wah! we're almost done!" said yerim who was trying to put the last blanket on top of the chair.

"Yerim be careful I don't want you getting hurt" yeojin said fixing the blankets inside the fort.

Honestly it was a good idea that yerim suggested we made a fort, it was somewhat taking my mind off about what was happening.

"How are the twelve of us going to fit inside of there?" hyejoo asked hugging a sleepy chaewon.

"Well hyejoo if you helped us a little then we could've made it a lot bigger than how it is right now" jungeun said trying to help yerim with the last blanket.

"Can't, my chaewon's sleepy and she needs cuddles to sleep"

W-what kind of excuse is that I'm sleepy to and I'm still helping out.

"YAH DON'T EAT THAT JINSOUL" I heard haseul yell from the kitchen.

We all looked at jinsoul who was eating the cookie dough.

"Hope she dies" hyunjin said scrolling through the selection of movies.

"Same I honestly need a break from jinsoul" sooyoung said sighing loudly.

I then felt my hand being grabbed, and before I knew it I was inside of the fort. I looked to see who had grabbed my hand and.

It was sooyoung.

"Chuu are you really ok" she said taking her hands and squishing my face softly.

I looked away trying not to make eye contact with her, it was just to embarrassing.

"You know you can tell me what's wrong right I'm here for you" she said pulling me into a hug. She lifted her hand and placed it on the back of my hand stroking my hair softly.

"It's ok to cry"

And before I knew I was sobbing softly into her.

Sooyoung POV:

"It's ok to cry" I said before chuu started breaking down.

Seeing her like this hurt so much.

"I-I'm.....scared....s-sooyoung.....I-I'm...really scared" she said her voice cracking between every word she said.

"It's ok to be scared chuu your not alone I'm here for you" I said embracing her in the hug even more.

"Let it out, don't keep it in alright"

She than began to cry even harder, that's when everyone else in the room stopped what they were doing and looked inside of the fort.

Only to see the two of us.

A total wreck.

"H-hey you guys" jungeun said moving her way into the fort.

I looked pathetic in front of all of them, I couldn't even control my feelings in front of chuu.

"Sniff...sniff"

Chuu suddenly pulled away from me and wiped away her tears.

"I'm fine alright I just need to get some fresh air" she said exiting out of the fort and grabbing her phone.