Chapter 20

Chuu POV:

"Sniff....don't ever leave me again" she said as she hugged me even tighter.

"I'm sorry"

We hugged it out before finally pulling away.

"Chuu what happened to you" sooyoung asked as she looked at my bruised face and bloody legs.

"He fucked me up, but I'm ok now since your here" I said giving her a warm smile.

But all I saw, were tears displayed in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I couldn't protect y-you" she said trying to wipe away the falling tears.

"If I came here sooner I could've -"

Before she could even finish what she was saying. I pressed our lips together, trapping her in a gentle kiss.

"Um I'm sorry for interrupting your moment but um, we should get out of here before we all die" hyunjin said pointing to the open door.

We pulled away from our kiss hearing that woojin was still here.

I almost forgot that bitch was here.

I wonder where he is?

"Hey sooyoung where's woojin isn't he still in here to?" I asked as we all began walking down the hallway.

"Yea he's still here but the only thing I could remember was him getting hit by a bat" she remarked.

Serves him right.

"So what sooyoung's trying to say is that we don't know where he is" jungeun said dragging her bat along the floor.

Wait!

If they don't know where he is then.

We have to get out of here quick.

"Guys we gotta get out of here now" I said grabbing sooyoung by the arm, as I began to pick up our pace.

"W-what why?" haseul asked walking alongside us.

"He could be anywhere right now, we can't risk him killing sooyoung" I said taking a look up at her.

She looked mentally scared.

"He gonna what now?" she asked gripping onto my shirt.

"She said that, that guy's gonna kill you when he finds you" hyejoo stated.

I watched sooyoung's body shake a little.

But she went back to her usual self.

Sooyoung POV:

It sent a shiver down my spine hearing that he wanted to kill me.

But I remembered that night at the party where he tried kidnaping chuu. He wasn't that strong except for the fact that he was good at using a knife.

I wonder if he would also be good at shooting a gun.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what will happen.

"Isn't this the classroom that one he broke into" jungeun said pointing to one of the classrooms.

"Yea"

We took a peek inside of the classroom to see that he wasn't in there anymore.

"I guess he's not there" hyejoo said as she began to walk away.

When I was about to start walking I felt chuu tug on my sweater.

"What is it chuu?" I asked giving her a soft smile.