1. The past

Well , the story starts from the time when yu was a 10 year old kid. He was living in an orphanage. Just like today , his charmed was appreciated by everyone. All the children , teachers , guardians present in the orphanage was his friends. But , Yu has his special person , his name was sam. A quite introvert kind of a child , Yu usually sits with him , talk to him & makes him feel special & wanted all the time. Sam always felt that trauma that his family left him at such an early age & now he is living in an orphanage with the people who isn't his family. But being with Yu makes him feel secure just like his family. He feels warmth & comfort around him. In the whole orphanage sam only had one friend & that friend was Yu. They almost eat together , play together , sleep together. Their bond was strong , strong enough that it can never break untill when Yu's foster parents came to take him with themself. Sam was not well that day so he was sleeping , when he woke up he didn't find Yu beside him as usual but a letter was there under his pillow !!
The letter-:
Heyy Sam
Today in the morning my foster parents came & they are taking me home. U wasn't well last night so , i couldn't bear to wake you up to say last good bye. I just want to thank u for being such a good friend. I will miss you alot. I am gifting you a locket as your Lucky charm , please keep it with you Forever & i hope all your dreams come true & one day we will meet again.
Your only friend...
Yu !!
Tears roll down from sam's eyes , he was so broken down that he couldn't bear the loss & fainted in his room. When he wokeup he didn't say a single word & decided not to feel anything. He felt whosoever he loves , leaves him so he decided not to make any friends anymore. He was becoming the oldest version of himself when Yu left , he stoped crying but his heart cried everyday louder than we can ever imagine.

Well now the question is how will they actually find out that they are best friends back then from orphanage ?
To find the answer read the next part which will be out soon.
Thanks 😊
...if u like it kindly comment & share it so that i can post the second part super soon.