6. Confusions

In the midnight ]

( Sam was trembling on the floor. )

Sam - Stop , dont do this with me , mom please save me from him......Help !! Somebody Help me !!

( Yu slightly open his eyes & see sam who is terrified lying on the floor. )

Yu - Heyyyy...What happened ? Are you okay sam...!!

( Sam was unconscious , knowing nothing where he is... Just living in a dark dream of his past. )

Yu - Get up...Why you are lying on floor ?

Sam - Save me ! Save me from him.....

Yu - Nobody is here..its only you & me , calm down !! You are just having a dream.....

( Sam was crying , shouting & yearning for help.Yu gently holds him & puts him to bed.)

Sam - Dont leave me , stay here please !! Dont leave me , I dont want to be alone...

Yu - i am here...Dont worryyyyyy...

( Yu hold sam in his arms & pats on his head to give him warmth so that he can sleep. )

[ In the morning ]

( Sam was lying on yu & they both were sleeping. Suddenly sam open his eyes & looks at yu who was staring at him. )

Sam - Why i am here like this ?

Yu - Did you forget what happened ?

Sam - ahhhh.. all i remember is i was sleeping next to you.....

Yu - Wait , don't hide.... You were having a dream last night....tell me what happened , why were you so scared ?

Sam - Nothing..i think i should take a shower......And yaah !! there is no need to take care of me. Just keep your mouth shut & ignore it

Yu - WAIT !! ....You were the one you helped me when i told you that i can take care of myself. But you did what ? You helped me , cared for me & now its my turn. If you dont want to share your dark dream , its your will. But , i will help you whenever i can because i don't want to ought anything to you !!

(Sam said nothing & went to take a shower )

( Phone vibrates 🎶 )

Yu - Hey katter..how are you ?

Katter - i am good. I just want to tell you something very urgent. Are you coming to college ?

Yu - yeahhhhh i'll be there

Katter - Fine , i'll be outside of your dormitory.

Yu - okayy. See you soon !!

( Beside Yu's charm , he was a great chef too. He always makes exotic food. Italian , continental , American , Chinese & he was expert in deserts. So he decided to make something for the breakfast. )

( Sam walked out from the washroon & saw a plate filled with food which was looking appetizing. His mouth filled with water. Although when he was living with his father he enjoyed plenty of cousines in expensive restraunts but , there was something Special about yu's food. )

Yu - Dont look !! Just eat , Its all yours....

( Sam cant resist himself & start eating )

Yu was looking at him with his cat eyes..

Sam - Why are you looking at me ?

Yu - U make me remember someone who was very close to my heart....