10. I don't want to lose you...

( Sam & Yu were deeply breathing into each other's mouth )

Kidnapper 1 - We have to find them. Check out these old cottages... They can't escape from this hunted jungle so soon....COMMON , Find them !!

Sam - I think i heard some voices. The kidnappers are coming....We should leave fast !!

Yu - Hmm

( Sam & Yu both rushes towards the maindoor...)
Sam - Well , All i can remember i parked my car at this direction.....
( pointing towards the opposite direction from the cottage )

Sam holds yu's hand & runs towards the mainroad.
Suddenly he saw that kidnappers are coming towards them. Sam pulls yu behind a tree.
Yu - What Happened ?

Sam - ( keeps his hand on yu's mouth ) shhhhhhh...

Sam - i think they are gone...Lets go !!

Sam walks ahead. Suddenly his locket fell on the ground & smashed into 2 pieces.
( Yu notices the locket & picks it from the ground )

**Yu was shocked**

The locket has a picture of him with his mother. It's the last gift his mother gave to him when she died. He was broken , tears were dropping down from his eyes..." Maaa " !! ...He remembers all the good memories he shared with his mother. He was all dull standing still at his position...

Kidnappers - See , He is there..LETS CATCH HIM !!

( Sam looks back & saw that yu was standing still. )
Sam - Yu !! Come fast.... YU !! ( Sam rushes towards yu & holds him )

Sam - What are you doing ? They will catch us !!

( Yu puts the peices of the locket in his pocket & tries to run but unluckily his angle crackes & he falls down )

Sam - Yu ...Are you okay ?

Yu - I am.. ( He tries to move but failed )

Sam - Let me carry yu on my back...( Yu leans on sam's back & holds him tightly feeling the warmth of his friend he missed from 8 fuckin' years )

[They finally reaches the mainroad ]

They both sits in the car. Sam quickly plugged his phone with the powerbank & shares his location with ray.
Yu - They are coming sam..RUSH !!

Sam - ( He tries to start the car but it wasn't working ) WHY THE CAR ISN'T WORKING ?

Yu - SAM...
( Sam notices that all the kidnappers are standing in front of his car )

Sam - Yu , let me talk to them. Stay inside !!

Yu - NO !!

Sam - Don't argue , just do what i say...

( Sam gets off from his car & yu follow him...)

Sam - I told you to stay inside ! Why are you so stubborn ?

Yu - I won't let you die all alone....

[ Kidnappers ]
Kidnapper 1 - LOVERS ? ( In a teasing way )

Sam - What do you want ? Let us go...i'll give you as much money you want !!

Kidnapper 2 - We don't want extra money...WE WANT SAM !!

Kidnapper 1 - Who is sam from both of you ?

Sam - I am sam..please let him go !!

Yu - No , I AM SAM !!

Kidnapper 1 - Don't argue my cute little couple..." I WILL CHECK MY PHONE " ( checks his pocket ) ...MY PHONE !!.... ....... PHONE ? ...WHERE IS MY PHONE ? " Well , i will kill both of them " ( the kidnappers starts laughing loudly )