2. The first sight

As the new session started yu was ready to shift in the dormitory. He packed his things up & turned his way to the new life. When he entered the college premises he was stunned as the scenery was too beautiful & attractive. He was happy as he was now going to live in his dream college.
As he entered in his room he saw an another bed which was empty. He waited for whole day to meet his roommate but nobody came. Next morning he was ready to go to college , as he entered the class everyone was looking at him with great impression as he is such a adorable person. He greated everyone with smiles. He sits besides a boy name katter. He was quite handsome & Charming. Yu introduce himself to katter & they both had a chat. Mean while the class started & the professor entered " Hello students , good morning...i hope you are all set for a new beginning " ... Everyone shouted & said "Yes".
The lecture was going & in the mid time "he came" said katter , Who ? Said yu...
katter - the most handsome & richest boy of this college "Sam"
Everyone was wearing the Montestiniè uniform but sam , he was wearing an all black outfit as usual , perchings & a tattoo on his hand. The tatoo was quite unique nobody could actually understand what is it all about. He entered the class & went to his common bench. His common bench was at the corner of the last row. He literally settled down there without saying a single word , plugged his headphones & started watching the scenery through his window. Yu was noticing every single thing he did. He couldn't bear his eyes watching anything else accept sam. There was something special about sam. He felt this thing 8 years back in his best friend that he found today in sam.
The class finished & all the people left expect sam. Yu was leaving the class with katter & noticed that sam was sleeping. He told katter to wait in the canteen corridor as he has something to do with the professor. As soon as katter left , he slowly walked towards sam's bench & sits near him , doing actually Nothing but just watching him sleeping although he doesn't know that he is that best friend he lost 8 years back in the orphanage.
Suddenly , Sam opened his eyes & pushed yu at a glance.
Sam-: what are u doing ?
Yu-: Nothing , i just want to wake u up as the class finished.
Sam-: listen , u just stay away from me...its my college i can sleep when ever i want & where ever i can so its better to stay out of my business if u still want to be in our school...U scholarship asshole !!
Yu was very sensitive & hence after listening to sam's cruel words tears rolled down from his eyes.
Yu-: i am really sorry. I will never disturb u again but please don't expell me from the college premises. Please ( And he started crying )
Sam was actually an emotionless person but when he saw yu crying he felt something. His heartbeat got faster & he just hugged yu & said " Stop crying fèny ( fèny , a name given to close friends or love ) , i am here.. nobody is gonna expell u...dont worry "
Yu just holded him tightly & felt his warmth somehow his heart was telling him that he has a deep connection with sam. Both were so into that hug that they actually forgot that they are absolutely unknown to eachother.
Suddenly , katter enters the classroom and droped the glass of milkshake. He was shocked as the person who never speaks to anyone was actually hugging a newbie. He literally left the classroom before sam saw him.
Sam again pushed yu...
Sam -: i didn't meant too..
Yu-: its okay , it felt nice. you dont have to be sorry
Sam-: Just stay out of my business.
Yu looked at him with his cat eyes & said " u called me fèny "
Sam-: I...I... actually , I...it was a just a slip of tongue. Forget about it !!
Yu-: Yu know 8 years back....
( He was saying this & his so called girl friend came. Her name was samaira )
Samaira -: Hey sam..
Sam just ignored her & left the room
Samaira -: Hey u , little scholarship asshole...did u say something to my boyfriend & annoyed him ?
Yu-: No , i didn't its just we had a moment
Samaira-: A moment ! What does it mean ?
Yu-: I was crying & he hugged me..
Samaira-: He did what ? ...he hugged u ? A begger living in the streets
Again , tears roll down from yu's face & he left the class room.
(Yu was thinking about all the shit sam & samaira said to him. He decided not to talk to sam ever again )

So , what about this chapter ?
I am working hard on futher storyline. As far as u read i bet , u will be in love 🤍 if u like it kindly like , share & comment so i can post the next part soon.....