Chapitre 1

*Chapter 1*: Prologue Scene: Flags and Routes!

[Arc 1: Dating Tutorial]

Prologue Scene: The Basics of Flags and Routes!

The Omniverse. An infinite construct formed by infinite Multiverses, which are, at the same time, formed by infinite Universes. On it, everything can happen...

And yet, sometimes, things that are beyond all understanding and that are so horrifying they should never happen, do so.

Like in this case, something that, every time it happened, brought headaches of Cosmic proportions...[LIFE] and [DEATH] made a bet.

On Its Throne above Everything, [FATE] groaned, ignoring the whole deal between Its 'sisters', going back to 'play' with Its 'Chains'.

[TIME] and [SPACE] were seemingly unaffected, but if one could look closely into their eternally spinning forms on the Great Void, they would have noticed the Omniversal equivalent to nervous sweat covering them. Coincidentally, several anomalies related to space and time alterations were reported in several Multiverses.

At the edge of Reality, [DESTINY] whimpered, hovering protectively over his 'board game'.

But putting the reaction of the other Absolute Ones aside, the root of the matter, the two sisters actually betting on something when they usually couldn't stand each other (Well, more like one couldn't stand the other and the other was usually too busy marveling at everything to even pay attention to the former) , occurred because of an exchange too complex to be understood by the minds of any being existing within the Omniverse, but that, in a context anyone 'normal' could understand, went along these lines:

"Heeey, sis! Long time no see!"

"Get lost. I don't even want to see you. Get out of my Unreality."

"Awww, don't be so mean about it! When was the last time we saw each other?"

"[TIME]'s normal influence has no dominion over us, you imbecile! For me it's like it has been but an instant since you last came to bug me!"

"Eh, for me it's been like many eternities..."

"That's because you spend too much time watching the worthless living beings of our Omniverse as if they were fascinating."

"But they are! The simpler ones even more so, I'm starting to get what [DESTINY] sees in them! Why, so many of them love my Gift so much..."

"And even more spread 'mine' without any care, to end up here for the rest of Eternity."

"...no, I'm pretty sure more enjoy mine."

"They don't."

"They do."

"They don't!"

"They do!"

...and you can guess how it went from there.

In the end, because of this, both 'sisters' decided to bet on who was right, and after discussing the nature of their bet for an undetermined period of No-Time and discarding ideas involving Universe-wide wars or Tournaments of Power, they decided to have a single, simple 'lesser being' be the object of their conflict.

They would grant him a terrible power, one that would allow him to change the very Fate of his world in terrifying ways. And once he was done, they would count what he had brought more, if Life or Death.

And so, a particular Multiverse that had been giving both headaches and curiosity to the Absolute Ones lately was chosen, a specific boy that was usually at the center of its stories from a random, untouched, and with its story yet-untold, Universe...