crash.

tw. slight dissociation. swearing.

___

dream's pov

dream took his eyes of the busy road to see his phone slightly vibrating.

[ sapnap is calling ]

dream tapped to answer and held the phone up to his ear.

"hello?" dream answered.

"hey you said you wanted to talk so"

"yeah uh" dream paused.

"have you guys talked since she broke up with you" sapnap said softly with concern.

"not really. she's been a manipulative liar i'm just done. I don't know what I did. did i do anything wrong?"

"no dream. she's just being a bitch. you're fine i promise"

dream sighed.

his mind was rolling with constant emotion. constantly questioning if he was the reason sierra broke up with him.

did i do something?

but as his mind trailed off his focus pulled back to the song playing quietly from the radio.

'I can tell that the grass is greener
on the other side with you
I wouldn't know what to do without you
stay by my side eternally'

the song almost pulled his mind causing everything else to blur and his full attention to be drawn to the lyrics, the melody. the song caused a feeling he had never felt before. a strong focus that was messing with his mind. it felt as if someone was speaking to him.

"dream you there?"

dream snapped out of his daze.

"uh yeah um." he looked back at the radio. "can I call you back?"

"uh sure.."

dream quickly hung up the phone and scrolled through his apps. he tapped on the camera icon and snapped a picture of the title that was listed on the screen of the radio.

something was pulling him into the melody. the lyrics. something was there.

but what was it?

george's pov

"okay i'll see you soon love" george smiled.

"okay love you"

"love you more" george hung up the phone and placed it back on the center console of the car.

he rested his head back and put both hands on the wheel once more. he felt himself smiling as the thought of their first date.

george has been in the relationship with alice for about a month now. tonight was their first date and he had promised to pick her up. however the road was busier then usual,

he sighed as the light turned red and he had to stop his car again.

"seriously" george rolled his eyes and turned the radio up to relive his stress.

'I can tell that the grass is greener
on the other side with you
I wouldn't know what to do without you
stay by my side eternally'

george did a double take to the title displayed on the radio.

'what would I do' song by Strawberry Guy.

george felt as if the song was playing in his mind. echoing in his soul.

but why was their such a strong connection?

the focus was so strong that it was a struggle to keep his eyes on the road. to keep his mind steady.

what was this?

what was this feeling. this focus. this connection.

"it's almost like the universe is speaking to me or some shit" george laughed to himself.

he tried to brush it off but it confused him why he was experiencing such a strong focus towards a simple song.

what was this?

dream's pov

dream continually replayed the song, letting his mind draw closer.

but their was such a strong focus that he felt himself blurring. he felt himself dazing into a pit of nothing. his eyes blurred and he felt his car swerve. he felt his hands let go of the wheel and the car go on its own course.

what was happening?

was this real?

he felt like he was in 3rd person. outside of his body. fake. almost like a dream.

he heard muffled screams and a crashing sound.

but then the blur of his vision. the blur of his hearing. the blur of his mind turned to darkness. turned to nothing.

the only thing left was the lyrics.

huge thank you to. papacita_