free.

i'll tell you when to play the song !
____

"so where are we going" george looked over at dream who was staring at the road ahead.

"mm I know a place" dream smiled.

"okay then" george giggled.

dream took one of his hands off the wheel and reached for george's. george blushed as he intertwined their fingers and rested there hands on the center console.

...

dream pulled up to a restaurant he knew was close by. he hadn't remembered ever going their before however...

as he pulled up to the building everything came back.

almost like he would've been their before.

been their before?

"dream are you okay?" george squeezed dreams hand.

"y-yeah sorry" dream blinked and smiled.

they both got out of the car and walked into the restaurant. a women of average height greeted them kindly and took them to a table. the restaurant was dim and cool, the area and presence was quiet.

"can I start you off with some drinks" the waitress smiled as she handed them menus.

"I will have a water please" dream spoke.

"and for you?"

"I'll take water too" george smiled

"okay I'll be right back then"

the lady walked off cheerfully.

dream leaned back in leather booth, stretching his arms. george giggled softly admiring him.

"hm?" dream smiled.

"nothingggg" george blushed shyly.

"oh come onnnn" dream took george hands.

"it's nothinggg"

"am I just too pretty for you" dream smirked.

"your ridiculous" george rolled his eyes.

...

"here's your waters" the waitress placed two glasses of water infront of each of them on the wooden table. "are you each ready to order?"

dream looked at george meeting the agreeing gaze. they both nodded.

"okay we will start with you then" the lady smiled brightly at dream.

they each told the waitress their orders and handed her their menus after speaking.

after the waitress left george wrapped his hands around dreams once more.

"you just can't get enough of me" dream whispered.

"oh my god" george blushed looking down at the wooden table.

he didn't say anything but he had recognized the place. although he doesn't remember coming here before.
déjà vu?

as he fidgeted with dreams fingers he noticed something.

two initials carved on the table and a messy heart engraved beside them.

a+g <3

george frowned at the initials.

dream ran his fingers across the engravement, he had noticed it too.

"pft couples" dream rolled his eyes.