Chapter 1.0

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Y/n's POV  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

IT WAS ODDLY WARM WHERE I LAID. No longer feeling the comforting cold ,wet grass that I previously rested on. Fear struck me as I opened my eyes, frantically searching around the room for something I recognise. Nothing. I had no idea where I was. My arm reached for my head as it became increasingly painful. The light hurting my eyes. My body felt stiff, like I couldn't move. Was I drugged? Kidnapped? That would explain why I don't recognise anything in this room. I searched around the room again with my eyes after adjusting to the bright light. An orange x. That was familiar. I closed my eyes and I tried to remember why the orange x was so familiar to be but was disrupted by stomping coming from outside the door. Panic struck. My chest tightened as it felt like all the  air was  being drained from my lungs.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

"Shut it old hag!!"
That voice. I know that voice. My eyes darted to the door handle as it started to move. The door swung open to reveal katsuki bakugou. The boy I used to know in middle school and now in yuuei. He's a complete asshole. So why am I in his house?
"Oh you're awake? You okay dumbass?!"
I laid there surprised that the rude dickhead from my class was asking me if I was okay. I didn't even know if I could talk.
"Hello? Why- Why am I here?"
Shit. I stuttered a bit. That wasn't the only question I had to ask but it was the best one to start off with. I didn't want to set off his temper with bombarding him with questions.
"You was passed out in the rain on grass covered in bruises. As the future number one hero I can't just leave someone in that state alone."
Future number one my ass. Why was I cove- dad okay nevermind. I just nodded and groaned in pain as I tried to sit up. My whole body ached. I wonder what I did this time to cause it to be this bad. I zoned out as I tried to remember what had previously happened that day. Oh right I forgot to get him his shit. Fucking lazy ass dickhead. I held my breath as I stood up. That fucking hurt.
"What are you doing you dickhead"
I looked at him puzzled. Where else would I go?
"Home"
And with that last word I pushed passed him ignoring all the pain that my body was in and stumbled my way out of his house. Just to pass out in his yard.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)