Bureau

"Chérie," Marie came into the kitchen with a worried look on her face, "There is someone at the counter asking for you."

Sabrina had never seen Marie look as worried as she did now. She stopped washing the dishes and reached for a towel to dry her hands, "Caliban?"

Marie shook her head, "I have never seen her before, but she says she is some kind of federal agent."

A federal agent? That didn't make any sense. Why would a federal agent be looking for her? No one outside of her immediate family and friends knew that she was Lucifer Morningstar's daughter.

"Wait here," she told Marie, "I'm going to go see what's going on."

She made her way into the dining room. The usual customers were in their usual places this morning. Everything was normal, except for the woman at the counter. She had voluminous curled black hair, striking features, and carried herself with confidence. Her blazer and slacks stood out in the relaxed environment of the dining room, and her deep red lipstick left a stain on the coffee mug she was drinking from. She saw Sabrina approaching and grinned, "Look at you. You're all grown up."

"Can I help you?" Sabrina asked, even though it was more of a demand than a question.

The woman seemed unfazed by her attitude, "I think you can." She held up something for Sabrina to look at. It was a badge. The picture matched the woman sitting in front of her, but her hair had been dyed since it had been taken. It used to be dark brown, and it was longer then, too. She looked vaguely familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had seen her. "I'm Special Agent Lilith Babylon with the FBI. I've spent quite some time looking for you, Sabrina."

"Don't call me that," Sabrina said, "No one knows that name here."

"Alright," Lilith agreed, glancing at her name tag, "Victoria it is then. I'm impressed. You left a hard trail to follow. Your cousin and his girlfriend searched the surrounding states for you and lost your trail just outside of Branson."

"Ambrose and Prudence went looking for me?"

Lilith nodded, "While they were doing that, your Aunt Zelda called me."

"Why would she call you? And, if my trail was so hard to follow, how did you find me?"

"You're Aunt called me because she knew I would be able to help. And I was able to find you because every alias you used was a combination of the names of two famous TV witches," she answered, "Once I figured out the pattern, your aunts sent me a list of the DVDs on your shelf, and I checked motels for any of the names on the list. Piper Halliwell, Samantha Stephens, Willow Rosenburg, Glinda. It was easier once I knew what I was looking for. I lost you once I arrived in New Orleans, though. I took a chance and flashed your picture at the local police station, where a very helpful detective told me you served him breakfast in the mornings, and he pointed me here."

"What do you want?"

"To help you," she said simply, "And to put your father back into the cell he belongs in."

"He's not my father," she stated firmly, "Lucifer," she whispered, "Is a stranger and a psychopath."

"He's a sadistic narcissist," Lilith corrected, "A sadistic narcissist who sent you thirty-five thousand dollars worth of Tiffany diamonds."

Lilith slid a long, black suede bracelet box across the counter. She started to open it, but Sabrina slammed it shut. She didn't want to see how the diamonds caught the light, or how they were cut. She didn't want to see if it was small enough to fit her wrist, because if she did she would start to feel guilty. She hadn't even done anything wrong, and she felt as though she had shed the blood that paid for that bracelet.