Reconized

Diana is 13 in this chapter!
——————-

Beep.beep.beep

Shit She thought I'm so gonna be late.

(There's a few things you should know about Diana. She is always late to school and always in trouble.she has been in the foster system since she was 6. She has very bad trust issues. She's not afraid to tell you what she thinks even if it's brutally honest. She has some tattoos and a lot of piercings. And last but not least..... she prefers chicks over dicks ;)

Diana stumbled to her poor excuse of closet  and pulled out some jeans and a plain black crop top. Being moved around from one foster family to the next left the poor girl with barely any belongings and that includes clothing.

Her hair was pulled into a messy bun and she carefully tip toed down the stairs hoping that he was asleep.

"Thank god" She mumbled to herself while stepping over empty beer bottles and broken glass.

As soon as the the already late girl stepped out the front door she ran like there was no tomorrow. If She was to be late again they were gonna ring Frank.

Who is Frank? you may ask

Frank is Diana's foster dad and let's just say, he likes to leave a few bruises.

Everyone was already inside the school.
"Oh god no I'm so late"

Running down the school corridors and stopping in front of my classroom door fear was building up inside her. The handle slowly turned and she entered.

"Ahhh miss Ross,so nice for you to join us"

This earned a eye role from Diana who was already pissed off.

"Hey"

She whipped her head up from the desk to see boy smiling.

"Hey?"

"I'm Max,nice to meet you"

"Diana, nice to meet you to" A smile showed on her face,she shook his hand and turned back to not paying attention. They were learning about history which in many peoples opinion was a waste of time. Completely zoned out and was going way to far into thought.

Diana's thoughts—-

I wonder who that boy is?
He'll probably leave once he figures out my whole shit show of a life I live.

I can't believe I've been in the foster system since 6 years old.
I remember me and my mother used to live in a tiny apartment but then she died and I was out into my first foster home.

I mean they were nice but soon got sick of my annoying ass.
The second one kept me till I was 8 then decided they just didn't want me.
The third and forth ones were the same.
My fifth foster home was my favourite and would have been my forever home but just my luck they died in a car crash. That was the last place I felt loved.
That leads me to where I am now with that man. I wouldn't even call him a 'man'.Everyday I get hit for no reason. If I mess something up or don't do what he says it's worst.
I have to ask for permission to eat and half the time he doesn't let me so I barely eat anything. Then of course there's-

—-End of her thoughts——-

"Diana,class is over"

She jolted up to see the boy from earlier standing in front with a smile.

"Let's go eat lunch" he whispered while leaving the room.

As they entered the cafeteria and sat at a table near the right corner. Diana and Max talked and got to know each other. This is the only friend She ever really made.