Scars

Tysons POV~

Diana made such a big deal out of the whole 'no boys' thing which is a bit weird,if I'm being honest.

"What was that about?" Seth asked with concern.

"I don't know,she's probably just overreacting"

"Cain dude can you at least try to be nice to her?"

"Why should I?"

"Because she's our damn sister who hasn't been in a real home since I don't know how long!"

Shit.I didn't mean to say that.

"Wait,Tyson? What do you mean?" Blake asked looking at me worried.

Noah answered the question for me "all he meant is that we don't actually know where she's lived for the past two years because her foster father died two years ago but social services didn't know and so she would have had to be staying somewhere,but we don't know where"

Everyone looked confused as hell.

"Well I'm going to go up and check on her"

"I'll come two" Luka nodded and we left the table.

We both made our way up that stairs and to her bedroom door. We knocked but there was no answer. Luka pushed the door open slightly and she was sitting at her desk with her back turned to us,I could nearly hear the music coming from her earphones it was so loud.

I nudged Luka to go closer,it looked like she was drawing something.

I tapped her shoulder and she jumped back "bloody hell" she mumbled and I had to laugh at her little British accent. I got a closer look at what she was drawing and I have to say it was really impressive.

"Hey,that's class,did you draw that" Luka said pointing to her notepad. As if on instinct she flipped it over hiding the drawing.

"Y-yeah it's really nothing" she sighed rubbing the back of her neck.

"It was really good,do you like to draw?" I asked.

"Yeah it just kinda helps relax me,it's better then what I used to do" she whispered the last part but I still heard.

What did she mean?

"Oh anyway,we wanted to ask you if you were okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

That's all she said. But I knew it wasn't just fine.

"You know you can talk to us,right?" Luka whispered but purposely loud enough for us to hear.

"Yeah I guess it's just because the only friends I can ever manage to make were boys,the only girl I ever ended up being friends with turned out to be a bitch so."

I feel kinda bad for her now. Diana stood up from her desk chair walked into the bathroom, pulled up her sleeves and splashed water onto her face. When she walked out of the bathroom she forgot to roll her sleeves back down and that's when I saw the scars that littered her arms.

"Diana?" I said and pointed to her arms not being able to say anything else. Luka followed my finger and saw them two and his eyes widened.

Diana looked confused but when she glanced down at her arms she quickly pulled her sleeves down. "I-it's nothing"

"Hey" Luka said in a timid voice and wrapped his arms around her.

I swear for about half a second her walls were down. But then they were back up,sky high.

Then she shook her head,harshly wiped away a single tear that slid down her cheek,pushed Luka of her and went back to the blank emotionless face "I said it nothing,I'm fine, please leave"

I sighed and didn't want to push it any further.
Before I left I turned and informed her "tomorrow Cain will take you shopping for new clothes and school stuff as you will be starting school on Thursday". With that I left the room with Luka.

We both went our separate ways and went to bed.