Home?

Diana POV~

I put my blank expression back on and faced my brothers who btw were all fucking giants. Like Jesus what do they eat,jacks magic beans.

"Hey"

They all stared at me confused before the one leaning against the counter said

"D-Diana?"

"That's me" I pointed to myself.

"Oh my god" he said and ran up to me pulling me into the biggest bear crushing hug ever.

I looked back at the others and they all sat there in shock.

"Nice to have you back,Diana" one of them said who I'm assuming is the oldest.

"Thanks uhhhhhh-"

"Noah"

"Right,thank you Noah"

When I turned my head around I felt arms squeeze the life out of me. I looked and saw a boy who looked about two years older then me.

"Hey umm I don't really know your names apart from Tyson and Noah" I stated.

"Oh sorry, I'm Luka" the boy who was just hugging me said.

"I'm Blake,Luka's twin" I nodded.

"Cain" he said and scowled at me. I scowled back and he looked surprised.

"And I'm Seth" he held out his hand and I shook it nodding my head.

"Cool, so can someone show me where my room is?"

"I will" Luka sprung up from his seat and took me by the arm.

He lead me up the stairs "the rooms go in order from oldest to youngest so it starts with Noah then Cain,Seth,Tyson,Me,Blake then you."

We walked to my door and I opened it to see one of the nicest rooms I've ever seen in my life and it was the size of my whole apartment back in Britain. "Holy shit,this room is massive"

Luka laughed at what I said and went to sit on the bottom of my bed.

I wandered over to one of the walls. On the wall was a picture and it looked to be all of the family but I was a baby. I reached up to take it down so I could look at it better but me being a complete dumbass I accidentally showed my huge snake tattoo when my shirt lifted up.

"Woah you have a tattoo?" Luka asked with a raised eyebrows.

Shit. He saw it.

"Uhh,ya I got this to make my scar look cool" I lifted up my shirt a tiny bit so you could see my stomach and he looked at it wide eyed.

"I also have this gun here" I pointed to behind my ear "and I have a sword on my thigh" I explained.

"Damn. How did you get the scar?"

I tensed at the memory.

"I uh-it doesn't matter"

I could tell he was suspicious but didn't push it further which I was glad for.

"So tell me about you and the rest of my brothers I had no idea about" I asked changing the subject.

"Well you have Noah who is the oldest and does a lot of business work, then there's Cain he's always angry so don't feel offended if he says something to you, next you have Seth who's just your advantage kind of brother, Tyson is the party animal he's always joking and is always in a good mood, next you have me and Blake who are twins,Blake is a bit girl obsessed he has a girlfriend but she lives in Britain and he never shuts up about her."