The Wish

(A little backstory)
Eminem is your favorite rapper.
You are 21 years old. (Just old enough to drink hehe)
You go to a college somewhere in (your hometown)
You're 5'3". (You're short which makes Marshall taller😗)
Y/n = your name
H/c = your hair color
Eye color = hazel green (or whatever you fancy)

Y/n was watching again another Eminem music video. Ever since she found out about his music, she's been obsessing over him from his great hits to his sexy looks. When she listened to Mockingbird for the time, she felt suddenly wholesome sympathy.

Ugh, he's had such a difficult life before fame. He got beat up and his wife cheated on him. I just wish I could somehow go back in time and fix everything. That way whenever Marshall got bullied again, I'd be there to help him.

All those thoughts made y/n hungry. She got up from her bed and opened the door expecting obviously to hall towards the kitchen but instead found a very bright light. Like a door to heaven. What the hell?

She hesitantly walked through it, excepting this was all a very weird dream or she had died. She took a few steps before the door had closed and she was standing in a void of nothing but bright white.

"Congratulations, y/n."

Y/n suddenly sprung around to find the voice whose it belonged to. It was an old middle aged warming welcoming man who had white clothing.

"We've seen your deep sympathy for him. And for that, you've been chosen."

"Chosen for what? What are you talking about? Where am I?" Y/n said very quickly.

"You have the great honer to be his conscience or, friend." The man said calmly.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Why Marshall Mathers of course."

"Marshall Math—." She felt a spring of joy. Am I going to meant the one and only, Eminem?!?

"You are going to guide him through the rough times in his life. You are going to be his friend. Starting in a few minutes, each day you are going to visit an important moment in Marshall's life. For example, today you are going to visit his birth on October 17, 1972 . Tomorrow, you will visit him again for a whole for when his father left him. And so forth."

Y/n was too stunned to comprehend it all at once. "W-wait. So I'm going back in time?"

The man nodded. I let out a relief chuckle. I suddenly had so many questions to ask him. "So for one whole day, I'm going to be in Marshall's life?"

The man nodded once more was also smiling.

"And an important event in his life would be..."

"—his birth, when he got in a coma for a week, when he first met Kim, Hailie's birth, every album day he released... his death."

Death?!?

"How many days is it going to be in total?" Y/n asked him.

"More than 20 I can most certainly guarantee. Just remember, one day passes for you but for Marshall, it can be years. So make the days count. Now, I'm going to explain the rules very thoroughly. Anything you say or do can change the future so beware. You cannot rewind back another day. And don't let anyone else but Marshall know you've time traveled. You can turn invisible anytime you want. That's about it. Oh, and most importantly, do not reveal information about his future to himself, or else it'll change the timelines very throughly.

Everyday you'll be automatically fed and get to chose different clothing before you go inside one of his timelines. Once the day is over, you will appear back in your bedroom and sleep. When you wake up and come back to this door, it'll be the same process all over again. So, are you ready?" He explained.

"Y-yes." She quickly tried to memorize what he had just said. "I just have one more question. This is all real, or is this happening inside my head?"

"Of course it's happening inside your head, y/n. This is just a healthy way to move your obsession forward. You won't be able to see your family or friends for about a month. You can also bring any accessories you like; such as your phone."

"Wait, so I can show him stuff from the future?" I asked.

"Yes, just not himself. Pictures of only himself will do no harm done but that's it. So, are you ready for your adventure to begin?"

"Hell yeah." 

"October 17, 1972. Saint Joseph Missouri. Coming right up."