Bruce Leaving

I spawned in a house. I had the same weird feeling I did when I appeared on Marshall's birth. It's been 14 months since Marshall was born. But I already knew what special event this was. The day Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr. left his son.

"You are correct." Said the old man voice.

You can hear my thoughts?

"Of course. That's why every time you think of becoming invisible, I turn you invisible."

Is there a turn off button, though?

"Yes. Simply think the words 'go away H2' and 'return H2."

H2?    

I quickly thought of being invisible once I heard footsteps approaching outside. I was in a living room. It was quite small and peaceful until the door slammed open. It was Bruce. He had glasses and dark hair. Somewhat tall but did looked intimidating and drunk.

"Deborah! Where the hell are you?" He screamed. He scared me. Pretty soon towards my right, Debbie came rushing through the hallway except she now had brown hair. She looked so pretty since she was just 18. Younger than me. She stood in the kitchen. "Well, what the hell are you standing for? Cook me a meal, bitch." He spat.

"Yes." She said quietly. I honestly felt bad for Debbie. While she reheated the meal she had already cooked for him, I looked around the room. It was kind of messy and they had a tiny sqaure TV. And to my sweet delight, baby Marshall was in his crib. He was sleeping. Aww, he looks so cute!

Wait, can I touch him? Like if I pick something up since I'm invisible, will the thing just be floating around? I asked inside my mind for the old man.

"It'll just make a copy. For example, if you decide to carry the baby, it'll make a copy where only you can see him and the real baby will be where it was. But if you turn visible, the fake baby will disappear from your arms." Explained the old man.

Okay. But what's your name? Because 'old man' sounds rude.

"You can call me H2."

Okay. I then turned my attention back on Marshall.

"Hurry up." Said Bruce in the background. I gently picked up Marshall from his crib. He looked so cute. He had a white blanket with a red jumpsuit. He looked so peaceful. I know it's weird that I don't know him and he doesn't know me, but I still gave him a kiss on the forehead. He was just so cute.

I gently then set him down because I didn't want to wake him up

I gently then set him down because I didn't want to wake him up. Either way he did but it wasn't my fault.

Debbie had reheated the food and gave it to Bruce but he threw it on the floor. Oh my god. This bastard. "Now pick it up, bitch." He spat.

Debbie did as she was told and set the plate on the sink. She didn't say a word as she cleaned up the mess. All of a sudden, Bruce had grabbed her hair and pulled her up. She groaned. He then punched her in the nose. She gave a cry. She tried to escape but he just pulled her hair harder which she screamed and that caused baby Marshall to wake up and cry.

Debbie tried to walk towards him but Bruce wouldn't let her. "No, that little cunt can wait." She tried to push him off before he punched her face again. I wanted to help her but I couldn't. I could call the police.

"Remember cause and effect, y/n. What you do now can change the future." H2 said in my head. You're right, damn. So instead, I just stood there watching their physical argument. They started screaming and arguing very loud that I was surprised the neighbors hadn't noticed.

Wait, I have another question; if you choose to pick up a person or interact with them instead of an object, will they see or remember me?

"If you choose, for example, to interact with Deborah, she will see you suddenly appear. But since it's a copy, she can't see Bruce only you because you didn't choose to interact with him, only her. And yes, she will remember, just not distinctly. More as déjà vu."

Bruce pushed Marshall's crib which he fell and started crying louder. Debbie started screaming about Marshall. I quickly grabbed him and tried to cheer him up with the loud background.

"Leave! I hate you! Me and Marshall are better off without you!" Debbie screamed and half sobbed.

"Fine bitch! Don't except to ever see me again!" He pushed her one more time before he slammed the door. Debbie sat on the floor and began sobbing. The living room was messy than before with almost everything fallen. With my copy of Marshall still in my arms, I walked outside the house. Bruce had already driven away.

But out here, it was quieter. I looked at Marshall. He had calmed down. "Hey, there. I know you don't know me, but my name is y/n." His eyes were so blue. "Anyways, just wanted to say goodbye." I could already feel the weird feeling of this scene ending. I gave him one last goodbye forehead kiss and hug before I had once again appeared on my bed. What a trip.

I did the same thing to choose a different outfit and the old man, H2, appeared behind me. "January 13, 1982. Detroit, Michigan. Up next."