SCARY MOVIES~ HINATA [FL]

IMAGINE: SCARY MOVIES~ HINATA X READER [FL]
~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your boyfriend Hinata decided to change up movie night. The both of you usually choose a comedy or an action movie. But today you decided on a horror movie, and Hinata agreed. 
Both of you thought you could handle a single horror movie. 

Oh, how wrong the both of you were. 

But will either of you admit that you were scared of it? No. 

You didn't want to seem like a scaredy cat in front of Hinata. 
And Hinata didn't want to look like a coward in front of you. 

So the both of you sat through the whole scary movie. 

All though there were signs that the both of you were scared. However, both of you were too occupied to see the signs. 

You were sitting in between Hinata's legs as his arms were wrapped your waist and his head nestled in your neck. Your back was against his chest, and if you actually paid attention, you could feel his heart beating fast. If Hinata paid attention to you, he would notice that you were clutching onto his hands tightly and close your eyes tightly at some scenes. 

Soon, to the both of your relief, the movie ended. 

"Ha, ha," Hinata nervously chuckles, "that was a good movie."
"You're right. All though, I rather prefer our action or comedy movies." 
Hinata smiles at your words, "you're right. It was nice to change it up though." 
You nodded in agreement. 

Liars. Both of you were liars. You hated the horror movie and so did he. 

"Well, it's late. We should go to bed." 
Hinata nodded his head in agreement, a little scared to be in a dark bedroom at the moment. Still, he wouldn't admit that. 

So the both of you laid in bed, neither of you even closing your eyes. 

"Shoyo?" You suddenly speak up. 
You felt him shift a bit and you looked over to see that he turned to you. 

"Yes?" 
You sigh, "I'm... too scared to go to sleep." 

You basically felt Hinata release an exhale. Soon he started to laugh a little. 
"Oh, thank goodness. The movie scared me too. I can't sleep." 

You were relieved to hear this come from his mouth. 

"I'm glad you feel the same way." You say sitting up and reaching over to grab your remote. 
"How does cartoons until we fall asleep sound?" You ask. 

"Oh, to lighten up the tension."
"Exactly." 

You turn the TV on and put some stupid cartoons on that was obviously made for kids. However, this type of cartoons was perfect for the both of you. 

Once you set the remote down you see Hinata looking at you with a big smile. 

"What?" You ask.
"Nothing, I just love how we're so alike." 
You giggle a bit before laying back down. This time cuddling up closer to Hinata. 
He of course welcomed you with open arms. 

Hinata then places a soft kiss on your forehead before focusing on the TV, until he slowly fell asleep. 

You loved the peaceful look on his face. It was definitely a contrast to his outgoing personality. 

You were so happy to be with him. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~

WORD COUNT: 534