chapter 2 nrc's unexpected

I woke up in a dark box again getting scared I started to hit the wood panel in front of me , Nothing happens well I got a few scraps on my hands but that's it. I was going to give up till I haerd something from outside of my box.

 "Hello who's there?!" I yelled as loud as I could but got no answer. " grrrrrr! This lid is so heavy. Time for ...my secret move. " Thar was a voice then the lid of my coffin went up in flams. "F-fire!" I closed my eye as thr flames heat went away. I opened my eye to see a ... Raccoon? "Ok ok got a get the whaaaaa! why are up?!" The strange raccoon asked. As I looked at the raccoon more I noticed it was a cat not a raccoon. "Sorry about that I though you whar a raccoon." I tried to be kind but he didn't take it well. " just who are you calling a raccoon? I'm the great Grimm! Now hurry and give me thoughs clothes! Otherwise... I'll roast ya! " the cat spoke again but you got to admit this cat has some weird demands. " No way in the underworld fur ball. " I got up and ran like my life depend upon it. I ran throw so many rooms I lost track of whar I was . I stopped in a room that looked to be a library. "Did you really think you'd get away from my nose? Dumb human!If you don't wanna get roasted, better hand over -" I turned around to see that cat again but this time there's another figure. This figure had a bird mask so I couldn't see his face but I did see his yellow eyes and black hair.

There was what look to be a wipe in his hand wich scared me a little. "Ow! What's with this cord?" The cat said rubing his head. "This is no mere cord. It is a lash of love!" The crow man. I backed up hitting and table in the middle of the room. "Ah, found you at last. Are you one of the new students?
You shouldn't do things like that. Leaving the Gate on your own! Not only that, you have yet to tame your familiar which has broken a number of school rules." I corw man got closer and closer I tried to get way but failed. "T-this is a school oh I don't know" I claimed down a little but was still on guard.
"Let me go! I'm not their freakin' familiar" The cat spoke up and gave me an idea. I grabbed the cat and held him covering his mouth. "Sorry he's haveing problems excepting it." I gave a fake smile as the cat wiggled trying to get away. "I see well it's unprecedented for a new student to leave the Gate on their own.
Uuuggh... How impatient can you be? Now then the entrance ceremony is already well under way. Let's head to the Hall of Mirrors." I thought for a little while trying to get a wholed on this. "New student? Gate?" I mumbled "It's the room you woke up in with all of the doors.
All students who wish to attend this academy must pass through one of those doors to arrive here. 
Normally, students wake up only after the door is opened with a special key but..." i looked around as the crow man talked still listening of course. The room we were in was a library a vary nice one at that full of book and most likely fairy tales. "So those coffins were actually doors nice." I started to wonder a little thinking of all tha magical places I could be in."If you're going to bring your familiar with you, you have to take responsibility and properly take care of it.Oh my! Now isn't the time to be long winded. 
The entrance ceremony will soon come to a close. 
Let's get a move on." The man grabbed my arm and started to pull me somewhere. "Just a second, where exactly am I and who are you?" I asked yanking my arm away still holding the cat of course. The man gave me a weird look and answered. "What's this? Are you still dazed?
It appears the teleportation magic has left you disoriented... 
Well, it is fine. It happens often enough. 
I shall give you an explanation as we make our way there. For I am gracious."

I followed him through the hallways and condors. "(coughs)
This is 'Night Raven College'. 
Those magicians blessed with a unique aptitude for magic gather from all over the world, here at the most prestigious magical academy in Twisted Wonderland.
And I'm the principal, appointed to take care of this academy by the board chairman, Dire Crowley." He said as my face lit up like the fourth of July. "Magic?! Wonderland! So I I'm in a fairy tale!" I got excited. I ran to a free area in the courtyard and spen around on one foot. "Only those magicians seen as worthy by the Dark Mirror can attend this school. 
Chosen ones use the Gate and are summoned here from around the world." Crowley said as he  came up behind me. "An Ebony carriage carrying a Gate should have gone to meet you as well. The Ebony Carriage goes to welcome new students chosen by the Dark Mirror. 
They are special carriages that carry the doors to the academy. 
The market decided long age that carriages are used to welcome people on special days." I thought for a moment remembering the beautiful black horse."I think I remember a horse with beautiful red eyes.So you're saying that carriage just brought me here on its own!? " He gave me a confused look but smiled. "Come. Let's go to the entrance ceremony." I began to follow crowley again almost forgetting about Grimm till.""Muggmm! Muggghh!!" He made that noise.

Time skip

We entered a room with a mirror in the middle. "Is that all for the new student dorm assignments? 
Listen up, new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head." I looked to my right and saw a boy with red hair and silver eyes just like the one from my dream. "...Uuugghh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over. 
We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me." Not far from the red head was a man whith lion ears again like the one from my dream. "To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest. 
As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle. I will support you to the best of my ability." I looked to my left in surprise it see the guy who was behind the wight jem door.' This is strange 'i thought." By the way, where did the Dean go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony...?" The man from the purple door." Abandoning his post..."a tablet for some reason. "Did he get a stomachache or something?" And the boy from the orange door but I didn't see the people form the green, teal,or blue boors. We full walked in as mr.crowley yelld barging in."Not at all!" His yelling made me and girmn jump a little. "Ah, he's here" the red head stated. I looked around and noticed a boy with dark brown hair and two toned eyes in brown and pale yellow starring at me. I looked away not giving that weirdo the time if day. "cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student, so I went to find them. 
You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark Mirror." I handed Grimm to crowley as I hesitantly stepped in front of the mirror. "State thy name" the mirror spoke. A little scared I said my name.

"Codyus thunder." I jusr stood there still feel that weirdo's eye on me. "The shape of thy soul is.......................... I do not know it seems that something is...locked." My fear started to trun to anxiety.'was that a good thing?' I asked myself. "Come again?" Crowley said with a confused tone. "I sense something locked from this one...
The color, the shape, all are locked.
Therefore, they are suited for no dormitory." I started to freak out, this meant that I wouldn't be able to go to night rave college! I stood still not wanting to move. I heard people whispering and mumbling things that I could almost hear.(he has the hearing of a cat😏) "An Ebony Carriage would absolutely never go to meet someone who can't use magic!
In 100 years, there has not been once been a mistake in student selection. 
So why in the world..." I haerd crowley yelling and it broke back some unwanted memories.

Memory
I was small only 5 or 6. My sister was crying for no reason but blamed me." How could you do this to your little sister? Why in the world would you do this?" I didn't respond to my mom I just stood there in fear.

End of memory

I was snapped back to reality by hearing a firmer voice, to be exact the one from my dream. "How unexpected."