(chapter 3)welcom to pomefiore

I looked to the boy with the two toned eyes.
"Oh shut up you werido!!" The boy jumped and everyone standing around him just stared at me.
"Well someone has good hearing~" the boy spoke his voice was the same as my dream. This jerk was the one behind the teal door!?
"QUITE!!" Crowley snapped making all of us turn to look at him.
"Now since the dark Mirror said that something is locked with in you that may be your magic. I will allow you to stay here until we unlock your magic till then." He paused.
"Dorm leaders! Who is willing to take in this poor unfortunate soul" he looked around and six of the people from me dream stepped forward and the tablet for some reason.
"Not heartslabyul where full." The red head spoke and looked at me with a glare.
"Plus he looks like a rule breaker" he hissed. I clicked my tongue thinking 'off with your head? Rule breaker? Ha! Queen of hearts'
" W-we can't either" the tablet one of the dorm leaders must have been behind it.
"You all are hopeless look at this beautiful boy" the man from the purple door came twords me. I was already blushing from him calling me beautiful.
"Will take him Mr. Crowley." The man spoke puting a hand on my shoulder. 'he looks like a prince' I thought looking back to the other dorm leaders who where already walking away.
"Alright vil I will allow it ,Mr. Thunder you are now a member of the pomefiore dormitory! Congratulations!" I nodded at what Crowley said and looked up to the boy now known as vil.
"Now come along little one let's get you out of those dreadful clothes" vil pushed over to another group of boys I'm guessing this is an all boy school.
"So your the dorm leader vil was it?" I asked looking up to the man.
"Of course daer and I'll show you around my self" he smiled and I heard a few gasps I guess he usually doesn't show newbies around.
"Is it just me or is vil taking to much of a liking to this new comer" one of the other boys whispered to another.
"I think your right maybe he's going to make him a higher up" the other whispered. All I did was shot them a glare and that seems to shut them up.
"Now pomefiore let's welcome are new student... Um sorry sweetie I did catch your name?" Vli smiled looking at me I raised an eyebrow a little confused.
"Codyus?" I asked as if it wasn't obvious which in reality it kind of was since I just said it in front of a giant mirror! I sighed as the other boys gave a very "enthusiastic" cheer.
"Ok I get it you don't like me can I go to my room now?" I swung me arms behind my haed with an 'i don't give a shit' look.
"Now codyus we pomefiore don't act like that now do we" vil tried to correct me. I shighed again and rolled my eyes. I didn't even speak I just started walking to the door we all where huddle in front of. There was this weird blonde guy with a funny hat standing by the door he gave me a smirk witch just creeped me out.
"Well hello there little deer" he chuckled. I cringed at the nickname and just walked past.
"I'm a jellyfish or cat get over it" I mumbled as I kept going till I reached a FUCKING PORTAL! the others followed some laughing some just talking. I stood there like an complete idiot .I'm in front of a huge ass portal in another world with Disney characters what the hell??? I felt someone out there hand on my shoulder and out of instinct I spun around and tried to kick there side but they moved back.
"Wow calm down!" It was another boy who was almost my hight with purple hair.
"You scared me" I didn't even notice the boy was holding grime.
"Well anyway head master Crowley wanted me to give you your familiar back" the boy handed grime to me the small gray cat actually looked happy.
"Master!" Grime jumped at me with a huge smile. It was a little wired but I held him with a small smile.
"Ok then um thank you ah your name?" I looked over at the boy with a smile.
"Epel ,your kick was cool by the way did you take lessons?" Epel asked his name was pretty cool but how do I try this adorable purple hair bean no I didn't?! I shook my head as me answer.
"Oh well that suck but um we need to catch up" Epel walked a head of me. Of course I followed thinking I just made a new friend in the form of this boy it was exciting. We walked through the portal being teleported to what looked to be a castle.
"Wow you live here!?" I ran ahead grim crawling on to my shoulders.
"Yes we do dear and now so do you" vil now stood next to me his hand on my free shoulder. I was completely awe struck just staring at the castle like dormitory.
"Fuck ya!!" I yelled getting a few gasps and hit on the back of the head from vil.
"Codyus thunder" vil said with an angered tone "we do not us language like that In my dormitory do you hear me" I rubbed the back of my head one of his rings hit me hard. I nodded in understanding.
"Y-yes sir" I managed to say. Vil honestly reminded me of my mother back in the human world beautiful and yet stubborn as all hell. I calmed down as we walked soon in to the castle itself it was as beautiful on inside as it was in! I could Rome these halls for hours on end hell I could draw this place but even a painter like me couldn't make it the same as it is in reality, plus I just paint flowers.
"This place is beautiful it's hard to think I'll be living here" I said still looking around. I heard vil chuckle even that was pretty holy crap this guy is a perfect queen!
"Well you better because this is your new home" as vil said that I noticed other students going to there rooms.
"Um vil where is my room?" I asked looking around grim blocked my view some but that's nothing a full body turn can't fix.
"Oh it's just this way" I followed vil as we walked the halls some more.
"So your name it's vary pretty where does it come from?" Vils question threw me off a bit I didn't really know myself since it's a name I gave myself.
"Umm actually I don't know I never checked but some people have told me it sounded Greek so there's that but I do know it means Yule as In the holiday" I was rambling about the meaning of my name wow way to go codyus.
"Hm that's vary interesting" vil smiled at me and oh my gods he is pretty! But not my type sadly he's more like the big brother I never had.

Walking to me room was actually quit nice I got to talk to Vil and lurned more about this world and more importantly my dormitory. I now live in the dormitory of the beautiful queen aka the evil queen, a dorm that's vain and beauty oriented but they also specialize in pitons and I heard one student even studied alchemy apparently he's pretty important to vil for some reason. When we got to my room I lost my breath it was beautiful, amazing, gorgeous!! I can't believe I'm excited by my dorm room it's kinda funny. The room had a violet bed with princess curtains in the middle of the room, a dresser and vanity on the  right side, a bookshelf and desk to the left side, there where two windows one over my bed and the other over my desk.
"This is my room!?" I asked looking up at vil.
"Indeed it is actually the student I mentioned this was his old room so if there's any left other alchemy supplies do what you want with it" as vil talked I walked around the room debating if I should moon the bed to the side of the room for more room.
"Am I aloud to move some of the furniture it's kinda cramped in here" I wandered the room seating on the bed.
"I would say know since he was a close with my family but it's your room now so go ahead" he chuckled "well I should let you get settled" vil was about to walk out as he closed the door he said something "oh and codyus welcome to pomefiore"

my wonderful twisted worldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara