Chapter 4:the moonchildren and new enemies

Few weeks later Codyus pov

I was wined up early just to get a tore of the campus by epel even though he's a freshman he knows a lot more then me.

We all where walking to the Main Street epel told me there was something I should see that make me feel better about being here. The Main Street wasn't what I expected I thought it be stores or something but no it was eight statues and a broken one. I recognize them all the evil queen, maleficent, hades, the queen of hearts, japhar, scar, Ursula, and the horned king I couldn't tell who the broken one was that well.
"You already know the beautiful queen I'm guessing vil talked your ears off about her" epel turned to us I just nodded since yes vil did.
"I know about the story's of all of these statuses but I am curious as if they changed" epel smiled at me and continued on.
"Well there is the red queen who ruled with an iron fist, the king of the underworld is name says it all, the torn fairy who got revenge on a king, the sea witch who helped all how needed it, the sorcerer of sand who over threw a mighty Genie, the animal king who feed all in his kingdom with out trying, and finally the king of future who could tell what was to come for the better of his kingdom!" The names epel said and the story's he gave where convincing. Though I didn't know the one I was still curious on who it was, walking over I noticed the plack was still there.
"Hmm? The beautiful alchemist known for her intelligence, she overthrew a spoiled king and took his place upon the throne ruling over her kingdom as any queen should fair and just. Is this.... Is this yezma?" I mumbled but not quite enough it seemed.
"Oh yes it was she was pretty well known even made her own kind they where called the moonchildren since she herself worshiped the moon stone gems" "wait! Moonstone!? As in a magic stone that almost destroyed a kingdom and had a counter part named the sundrop ,moonstone?!?" I know what I was saying probably sounded like jib-rush to epel but it was worth a shot.
"Um yes actually the student that used to live in your room studied it when he went here but he's probably a grown man now so you got his old room" hearing this was a little surprising. So this worlds Varian studied the moonstone too would that make him... no no what am I thinking!? I sighed and looked at the broken stone and wonder why her statue was broken.
"So on with the tore?" Epel asked from before me.
"One more question are any of the moon children still alive?" Epel looked at me as it I said something insane.
"Well I don't know it's rumored that the head master is one of them but he's probably the last one" he said as we began to walk but it got me thinking about why I'm here if I have no magic and when I saw yezma in my dream, maybe I'm a moon child?"

Time skip

My magical history class was not as exciting as I thought it be all we did was lurn about the main eight once nine and some other random staples of magic. Grim was asleep in my lap as our teacher talked next to me was someone I actually wanted to befriend, the red head with gray eyes from both my dream and the entry thing. I didn't know his name yet but I wanted to he seemed cool and judging by his look and the way he acted the other day I'd say I found the queen of hearts. When the teacher was writing something on the bord I took that change to write a quick note and pass it to the redhead beside me. He didn't notice till I taped the book I put the note on, he looked at his and actually opened it.
'Hello I'm codyus you probably know me from the entry thingy. I thought you looked pretty cool so I was wondering if you want to be friends' the letter read. The look on his face wasn't the best I could imagine he looked disappointed but wrote back 'meet me in the hall after class'. So that's what I did.

After class

I ran out to the hall and sure enough there was the red head who still looked disappointed in me.
"Um hay I ah didn't get your name yet??" He sighed and shook his head.
"That is not the proper way to great someone but I'll let to go this time. I'm riddle rosehearts and I already know you codyus thunder the rule breaker" oh that's not good for me. "First you let your cat breath fire in the Entry ceremony,then you cause a disruption with the dark mirror, then you broke meany school attire rules and just rules in general including the note you passed me in class today. Know tell me why would I want to be friends with a low life rule breaker such as yourself? It be off with your head if you where in my dormitory" When riddle stoped I didn't know what to say he was right but I didn't do it on purpose.
"You know what you could've just said no you didn't have to list off everything bad I did according to you! why did I even think about becoming the friend of someone like-like the queen of hearts!" I stomped me foot and turned on my heel to leave but was pulled back
" I can forgive you for all those other words when you put me in my queen to this that is stepping the line congratulations Codyus thunder your just made yourself an enemy" I pulled away from him and walked off to my next class, riddle rosehearts your right I did make an enemy I made an enemy out of someone I wanted to be my friend.