03 ~ Greek god Taehyung

Faiza's Pov

I watch a bunny types guy waving at me while showing his bunny teeth.

"Hey, Noona!! You're Taehyung Hyung's new assistant, right?" he asks, giggling and I nod with a soft smile.

"I'm Jungkook, what's your name?" He asks with a big smile and I can't help but smile back at him as he seems so adorable.

"Faiza, Min Faiza" I reply

Then I saw everyone is coming towards me and I gulp nervously, I mean a bunch of hot boys.

I meet with everyone, Jimin, Namjoon, Seokjin, jungkook. They are so friendly, the maknae line is younger than me but the other boys are the same as mine.

A/N: Just imagine 5 of them are together as BTS, please don't hate me for that, I know BTS means 7 of them together but fanfic is fanfic right? Don't take it seriously❤️❤️

Taehyung stopped in front of a room, it seems like a vocal room. I guess he might practice vocal here so, I thought I should leave this place now or he might feel uncomfortable.

"Taehyung-ssi, I guess I should leave now, you can practice here alone." With that, I was about to step forward but he stopped me at my tracks.

"Give me your cell phone." he says and I look at him in confusion while furrowing my brows. Why is he asking for my cell phone? I knitted my brows together and look at him, he is extending his one hand and taping something in his phone in another hand.

Weird guy!

"Why?" I ask and he finally looks at me, a low chuckle leaves from his mouth.

"Noona, have you forgotten that you are my assistant?" he asks while still smiling.

"Nope, why would I forgot?" I reply to him while crossing my arms together.

"Then I need your number and you need my number, right?" he says and I become dumbfounded, seriously?  How could I forget that?

"I-I'm sorry—" I hand him my cellphone and he saved his number and hand over my phone to me immediately. I check the number and saw he saved the number as "KTH"

"Umm, what about my number? What if you need me, then how will you get my number?" I ask and blink slowly.

"You don't have to worry about that, I'll manage, now you can go, find my manager and asks him for my schedule and inform me do I have something for today or not." he says and I nod.