author's note

have you ever seen those photos of places that you aren't sure are real? they're almost always in compilations titled something along the lines of "familiar but uncomfortable." it could be a photo of an old birthday party, a never ending hallway, or maybe an empty consignment store. this is (hopefully) the written equivalent.
these stories are about your experiences.

i'd like to say firstly, there is not an overall plot unless you construct that yourself. each chapter is an individual story that is meant to be personal, therefore in second person writing. each one contains different content, some of which may be more disturbing than others but there will always be proper warnings. the content is meant to be disorienting but it isn't quite on the horror side of fiction. on some occasions, the content can be seen as comforting... it's all about your perspective.

secondly, this is vent writing. i don't expect this to get any traction and that's alright as writing is a major outlet for me. the idea of this has been on my mind for a while to write these out, but i will only be updating when it's around 3:00am and i'm too upset to sleep. don't be shy to comment about grammar mistakes (other than the obvious lack of capitalization).