Chapter 5: Movie night with the crew.

(Y/N's POV)

I was in my room playing some Final Fantasy 7 on my Xbox X when I heard the door open which I assume that mom is home and dad doesn't come home till a few more hours after mom is home. I went downstairs to say hi and when I went to the kitchen, she had a confused look on her face. 

Mom- What are you doing here son? Aren't you suppose to be in school or something?

Y/N- Wellll yes...but I'll admit that I was feeling very very lazy today and didn't feel like going so....I tried to call in sick but ended up talking to the Principal and he scolded me.'

Mom- Then what happened?

Y/N- Well, with the unfortunate disappearance of the Librarian Ms.Valentine, he was concerned of me and let me stay here for safety reasons. 

Mom- Ok that makes sense, I have heard about her disappearance in the news this morning. God bless her and hope they find her.

Y/N- Me too. Anyway, how was work mom?

Mom- Oh you know, the usual and stuff. Well, Im gonna lay down for a bit on the couch so go do what you were doing before or whatever, I need my peace.

Y/N- Sure thing mom. 

I went back upstairs and went back to my final fantasy game in which I was about to fight Sephiroth.

Y/N- Well, let's go kick his fricking ass.

(Timeskip)

(Armstrong's POV)

I was on my way home and was honestly ready to doze off from a very long day especially when graduation is only an almost one month away and I have to deal with the plans for the graduation party, the senior breakfast and the graduation practice runs. So much things to prepare and yet so little time. I parked in the garage and went inside the house, I put my jacket, my work bag and case and my phone on the countertop and just laid down on the couch.

*Heavy sigh*

I don't know how long I can last keeping these dark and unforgivable deeds I did a secret, all these deeds aren't because I wanted to do them, its those serial killing parents that are making me do these all to guard a secret of theirs that are just as dark and unforgivable as mine. If I were to screw up in a huge way, they will expose those secrets and my life is basically over now and my name will be in infamy forever and they know it too. They are watching my every action and they are damn clever about it too so I can't give anonymous tips to them that can lead to their arrests but I can't. 

Armstrong's mind- I really wish i can die right now and I won't have to feel all this pressure anymore. 

But I won't do this, I wont let them get to me that much. I will find a way to stop this nightmare, I will-

*Phone ringing*

I was surprised to hear my phone ring and went to see who was calling me. I looked at the callers ID and......Oh no, not one of them. Ok, what do they want now?

Armstrong- Hello?

????- Why hello Mr.Strong.~ How's everything in your life so far? Keeping up the hard work we expect of you hmm?~

Armstrong- .....Yes I am. What can I do for you this time?

????- Oh its nothing drastic this time, I just need some info on one person.

Armstrong- And who might that be?

????- The Kid's club volunteer Y/N L/N mother's phone number. We need that number because since the Club got canceled for unfortunate reasons, our children are very sad that they wont get to see Y/N and so me and the other parents want to make it up to them by setting them up with a trip to the theaters and we want to ask his parents permission first before its all good to go.