Bonus chapter #1

Scenario- It's been about three months after the events of Kids club and Y/N is now used to life with Justin, Nora, Patrick, Liam, Lucy, and Amaris. After having to earn their trust of not trying to escape for that time, he finally now has some level of freedom in the house. Tonight, the kids ordered some pizzas to have a game night with Y/N, everything will be "ok".

(Y/N's POV)

I was playing monopoly with the kids and so far, Justin is winning and everyone is trying to play catch up, I already quitted the game and now was just watching the rest playing and having a good time. Just when things were getting heated...

*Ding dong*

I heard the doorbell ring and everyone stopped playing.

Justin- The pizza guy is here, who wants to-

Y/N- I'll go Justin.

Justin- Hmm...ok but remember what I said those months ago Y/N.

Y/N- I won't Justin, I promise.

I had to look Justin in the eye to see if he could detect any lie from my eye movement which is very impressive for someone of his age.

Justin- Ok, I'll trust you Y/n. Go get the pizza then.

I got up from my seat and opened the door to see the guy was holding the big bag filled with our order.

Pizza Guy- Ok, your total today is gonna be $33.90 today.

I pulled up $40.00 dollars and i gave him the money and told him he can keep the change as the tip

Y/N- Ok, have a nice-

Pizza guy- Wait? Haven't I seen you somewhere?

Oh no, does he know who I am?

Y/N- Uhhh....n-n-n-no.

Pizza guy- Yeah, I have seen you on TV! You're the missing person who disappeared at the graduation at the school parking lot on the night of 2021. You're alive!

NO NO, PLEASE STOP! RUN RUN!

Y/N- No-n-n-n-n-no you got the wrong person. I-im not him.

Pizza guy- What the hell is wrong with you?! Don't you want to go back to your family?!

YES! I still do, but I can't...they will find me if I do and I know more people would be killed by them. I have to stay here if I can prevent people from getting killed. 

Y/N- N-no, p-p-please leave. *Get out while you can*.

Pizza guy- That's it! I'm calling the cops to let them know you're alive. You have to go home!

I was about to scream at him to get out but then...

*STAB!* *SPLAT!*

I then saw in my own eyes, a sharp arrow was in the guy's throat. Blood was all over him, there was some blood on my face and on the boxes. The floor now has a puddle of blood. I heard footsteps coming from behind me and my body froze when it tugged on my sleeve. I looked to see...

 I looked to see

Nora. She was holding a crossbow and had evil looks in her eyes staring at the pizza guy's dead body.

Nora- That's what he gets when he snoops around in our business. Only if he wasn't so stupid, he would make his next delivery but today was his last. *Evil Giggling~*

I still couldn't believe that these innocent-looking kids are actually like satan's children in human form. Why didn't I figure out this sooner...why?

Nora- Well, come on Y/N, the bad man is dead now and he won't take you away from us. We're hingry! Come on!

Nora dragged me back to the kitchen and everyone was at the table.

Justin- So.....what happened?

Nora- Let's just say that the pizza man was poking his nose where it doesn't belong 

Justin- Good, now come on guys, let's eat.

Everyone dug in and I didn't touch my food as I still had the gruesome death I witnessed. The poor man didn't even see it coming, I wish I could've done more but it's too late for that now.

Y/N's mind- So I guess no one will ever save me now. My life will now be in these kid's hands and the most intense part is....I don't know what's gonna happen along the way. Time will only tell but... God...Bless my pitiful soul. 

(The End)

Hope you enjoyed the bonus chapter, more will be out soon but till then, hope you guys have a good night. See ya'll! :)