Chapter 11: It's almost the final countdown.

(Timeskip, 3 hours later)

(Justin's POV)

It took a while for the man to die but at least he brought us some fun along the way. But now, we have to do the most non-fun part of killing someone....cleaning after ourselves.

Justin- All right everyone, let's clean this shit up. 

Nora/Patrick/Liam/Lucy/Amaris- Ok.

Nora and I dragged the body to the shed where we will wrap him around in heavy black bags and we will ask one of our parents to get rid of it. Liam and Lucy are about to clean the blood off the outdoor wood floors and Patrick and Amaris bring some disposable towels and cleaning chemicals to Liam and Lucy. We have this system and I know it will have to change as we grow older but for now...

Justin's mind- This is fine.~

Oh man, why can't we have Y/N here already? I want him now but dad said not now but until he graduates high school then we can have him. It's not fair but fine I'll wait...for now

Justin- But if something were to change that then we will get him ourselves. 

(Y/N's POV)

Oh man, all of this studying is gonna be the death of me I swear. But as long I can get the hell out of high school quickly then I will do these dumb tests. I decided that after hours of studying, I felt like I'm ready for Algebra II already and go to sleep. So I closed my book, packed my backpack for tomorrow, and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and other stuff like that. I jumped on my bed and lay on my back looking at my roof, thinking about all of the crazy stuff that happened this year. First, it was volunteering at The Kids club, meeting some very nice and cool kids from there, went to the movies with them, got invited to Nora's house, and had an awesome time, and finally that sad but fun farewell to each other. 

Y/N- I can't believe that really happened. Eh...it was the best.

But there is one thing bothering me since I joined the club, people from Ms.Valentine to Nate disappeared and other people either were found dead or are still reported missing. Now, I'm being super paranoid right now but it's still very strange and scary to think about. Before the Club, everything was fine but after I did death and mystery appeared out of nowhere. Well, nothing much I can do about it but to move forward and keep the eye on the prize.

Y/N's mind- Man, tomorrow is gonna suck

I closed my eyes and soon enough, I felt tired and fell asleep.

(The Next morning)

I woke up to my alarms, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and went to my car, and drove my way to the high school with first hitting up with some Mcdonald's breakfast and coffee, I'm gonna need all those calories after all. 

20 minutes later.....

I parked in the lot and went to my Math class and looked over my study notes for the last time before I go in. But when I knew I was at the door, I had to put all of my notes away and shut off y phone as the desks were separated from one another and the teacher is standing there like she is ready to give us the test as soon we sit down. Well, we waited for everyone to get here and sometime later, the last boy sat down and the teacher went to close the door.

Y/N's mind- Well shit....here we go again.

(Timeskip)

(No POV)

Y/N took about two hours to finish the test and that whole time, he choked on almost every single answer so he had to wing it and answer to the very best of his ability. He turned in the test with extreme dread and sat back down on his test with his head down thinking he is already doomed. It didn't help that he had to stay in the classroom till everyone is finished with their tests. Y/N couldn't try to sleep thinking he bombed the test, but he had a little hope in him although not by much.

40 minutes later......

The last student turned in his test and everyone was dismissed which was a much-needed thing for Y/N and he went to the library to pass time before he has to go to one of his non-tested classes which was film history. That class was a much-chilled class and thank god Y/N didn't have to study for anything but all he really had to do was watch the Godfather, nothing hard really. Y/N got on the computer and logged in to watch some youtube videos on funny gaming fails.

(Armstrong's POV)

I was sitting in my office looking at any houses available in the far country so I can get away from here and away from those monsters that are the kids and their parents. I'm so close to getting out of dodge but even then, I will never be able to live a normal, peaceful life as i will forever live in deep regret, despair, and fear that the people who died because of them will haunt me till the day I die an unhonorable death. 

Armstrong's mind- I can accept the fact that I will be going to hell soon and the worst part is that.....I will see the monsters down there too. At the end of graduation night, the town will no longer know I even existed in the first place. I was only.....a ghost from a dark past. 

(Y/N's POV) 

I got done with film history but the day has not ended yet cause now I have to go to the office and buy my cap and gown for the practice graduation walk that I have to attend on Thursday before the big night this Saturday. I headed to the office and walked to the front desk lady and bought everything with the cash that I still had from that day. After she gave me the receipt, i exited the office and saw the time was around 3:50 pm and school ended at 4:00 pm so.....fuck it I'm heading home for the day. I want to spend as much time as I can studying and relaxing in these final moments.

Y/N's mind- The final countdown for grad night is almost here.

(End...for now)

Well, folks, I want to say I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and the book is almost done which means I have a question for ya'll. When this book is finished, which one do you want to see next:

1. A short prequel book on this book about the parents when they were kids and introduce to the big sister character. 

2. Make a new yandere children's book. (If so, what kind of ideas?)

3. Maybe about making a new yandere book in general(If so, what kind and which media?)

Anyway, hope you folks have a good night and I will talk to you guys later. See ya'll! :)