Chapter 23

Maya's POV

2 days later

Its been 2 days since I gave birthday to my baby girl and we are finally leaving the hospital. I found out that Chris had his baby on the same day but like 5hrs after mine. He was so adorable. Right now me, Cj & Jordan are in the car on the he way back to our house. We  got to the house and I grabbed Jordan as she slept peacefully in her car seat. Cj opened the door for us and I brought her upstairs and put her in her crib and turned on the baby monitor. I left out the room and went to our room and took a shower. Once I was done I put on some underwear gym shorts and a sports bra with Nike socks and slides. I went down stairs and fixed myself some jerk shirmp and rice with mango juice. I sat in the living room and turned on the TV and ate. I heard the water running so Cj must be taking a shower. Once I finished eating I washed my stuff and laid down on the couch and continued to watch Teen Titans Go! I heard footsteps but didn't pay any attention to it until Cj was standing in front of me.

"Yesssss?" I asked him he smirked at me.

"I love you" he said and bent down and kissed me then climbed on top of me never breaking the kiss. 5 minutes later he pulled back and pecked all over my face making me giggle.

"I love u 2 baby daddy" I said he pecked my lips one more time before laying his head on my stomach as I ran my fingers through his curls. A few minutes later we fell asleep with my hand in his hair and his arms around my waist and his head on my stomach.

Chris's POV

Me and Corey were in the room having a staring contest cause this little Nigga just won't go to sleep like damn. He squinted his eyes at me and move around in his crib reaching out at me. I picked him up and held him.

"Little Nigga go to sleep" I said in the most serious tone. He giggled and looked at me like "I think this is funny, ur dumb". I chuckled and rocked him back and forth until he finally went to sleep. I put him down and walked out his room I went to the kitchen took out my Popeyes and ate it with some hot sauce ketchup and Krystal light. I finished eating through away the box and took a shower. I put my polo Ralph Lauren boxers and my black gym shorts. I hopped in bed and wrapped my arms around Jackie falling sleep thinking of how things happened so quick from me going out with my best friend to having a baby with another woman. I cleared my head and fell asleep.