Chapter 4 The Kidnapping

A/N this chapter is mostly about Lara and Jack so sorry guys but this story will be about you I promise
Friend of mine - I wonder how much bill payed lara to say that
Bill - nothing for once Lara did something clever ( hides money under the table )
Me - enjoy the story!

(Y/N) POV
You rush out into the garden and jump over the fence after a while you make it to the mystery Shack
you rush inside and you get given a tour by Mabel and dipper
"This is stans room, we are not aloud to go in there, this is soos and Wendy's brake room, this me and my sisters room, this is Lara and Jacks room and here is your room!" Dipper says as he opens a door leading into a big room with a bed in the corner, a TV in front of the bed, your own bathroom and lots of space.
"Thanks you!" You say and start to settle in.

Lara's POV

I ran to my room and opened to the door to find Jack watching TV
"Hi Jack" you say as you sit next to him
"This is Lara and Jacks room," you hear as Dipper, Mabel and (Y/N) walk past the room.
"Hey jack do you wanna head out to get something to eat and then visit the woods?" You say unsure what he would say
"Ok let me get ready! He said happily as he ran to get ready
"Yes! You say as he runs out of the room. You had always had a crush on the jack but never had the courage to say anything.
"Ok I'm ready" he says as he runs back in.
"I'm heading out with Jack stan!" I say and close the door.

Bills POV

"So she likes that jack guy does she, well well well, there is my weapon all I have to do it get jack and do a deal with lara to swap places with him and Gideon will pay me handsomely"

Lara's POV
Me and jack head it into the Forrest and come across a clearing of grass and decided to play tag.
We run around happily for a long time until something grabs Jack.
"JACK I WILL SAVE YOU!!!" You run after jack and this monster until you reach a secret base and you see this monster put jack into a cage. Suddenly a triangle appears in the sky and flys toward the cage
"Names bill and I have brought you hear to get lara to come here" he stopped and turned around " I know you are here lara show yourself. You step our of your hiding spot.
"What do you want bill?" You ask

Bills POV

You fly from the sky and see a cage so you fly over and begin to talk to jack. You know lara is here but decided not to say anything yet. Finally you say you know lara is here and she steps out of her hiding place.
"What do you want?" She says
"We'll I need you so Gideon can get his revenge on (Y/N) and to get to her he needs to get to you so how about I make a deal, you swap places with Jack and I let him go?" You smile knowing she will take the offer to say her best friend.
"Deal" she says and swaps places with Jack.
"Finally! You say and are about to fly away when you hear a crash and 3 kids walk into the room.

A/N
Cliff hanger DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vote like and comment as I enjoy a fancy dinner.
Friend of mine - where did you get the money to pay for this?
Me - I just got it ok ( thinks back to what happened earlier )
Bill - we need to get rid of that friend of yours Lara
Me - yes we do
Bill - want me to teleport her away and wipe her memory of us?
Me - ok!

Hope you guys enjoyed and see you later!