Chapter 7 The plan (212 views omg)

A/N
Here it is guys the next chapter of welcome to gravity falls.
How do I have 212 views!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shout out to poppeteyt and ailsafacex ( sorry if I spelt that wrong) poppeteyt was first to vote for my book and ailsafacex was first to comment so check them out they deserve views.
I am helping ailsafacex on her story called a warm welcome fnaf fan fiction so check that out as well
ON WITH THE STORY
Bill - you guys be wondering where I have been?
Me - Bill don't tell them.....
Bill - it's a mystery.........

Jacks POV
Lara has a plan! She looks cute when she is excited .We can save (Y/N), I hope she is ok. " So what's the plan?" You ask as Lara sits down at the table.

Lara's POV
I sit down at the table and Jack asked me what the plan was. " Well, first we sneak in round the back and go through the garden them find Gideons room and save (Y/N)!

Time pass brought to you by owl trowel!!!!!!!

Lara's POV
We arrive at the back of Gideons hotel and split up.
"Me Jack and dipper will go find (Y/N) and mabel, wendy and soos will go find (Y/N)s parents," I say as we walk in different directions.

Dippers POV
We walked around the back until we hear a scream and see (Y/N), she had a blue glow around her and was flying? You was very puzzled until you realised it was Gideon."help!" She screamed as the blue glow began to get lighter and lighter...

CLIFF HANGER I AM AMAZING YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!