Chapter 5 The 3 kids

(Y/N) POV
You crash the golf cart into the wall and run into this cave dipper showed you and then you see a floating triangle.
"Who are you?" You scream as you see lara in a cage and jack running for his life.
"Finally we meet at last (Y/N), Gideons little girl!" The demon says with a smile that sent a shiver down your spine.
"Names Bill, bill cipher, I have been send by Gideon to get lara to get revenge on YOU!!" Bills hand light blue and fly over to you, "although if I get you he would be very pleased indeed..." He whispers in your ear so Mabel and Dipper can't hear.
"What!" You scream. " Never!" You shout at bill. suddenly you black out.

Bills POV
Wow that's lucky the girl I needed appeared in my cave... Wow just wow.
Bill had a brilliant idea
Why don't I take her to Gideon instead of Lara...
I tell her my idea but she starts to shout so I put her to sleep.

Time pass

Still bills POV
I let lara go and take (Y/N) to see Gideon.
"Bill do you have Lara?" The baby boy Gideon asked.
"Even better, I have (Y/N)" you say happily. Gideon smiles and tells you to put the girl down over there and points to a bed, so you float over and place the girl but Gideon smiles evilly.
"Now you need to help me" you say to him but what he says makes you burst into flames
"the deal was you bring lara to me so the deal is off!" You get so made and swear to yourself to get revenge on lara (Y/N) and Gideon.

No ones POV
Gideon has (Y/N), Lara,mabel.dipper and Jack are safe at the mystery shack but are worried about (Y/N) could this get any worst!!!!

A/N
Thx for reading guys another chapter out later today!!!!!! Sorry it so short