1

Dos halfo smutos

(Idk if that's Spanish but u understood that ok)

Its normal. I swear its normal. Me and my FRIEND Suga are making out in the bathroom.

JUST FRIENDS.

He unbottoned my shirt. He started playing with my buds while I moaned.

He took off his shirt, then his pants. He broke the kiss and took off my pants. He started massaging my clothed cock.

I moaned from the touch.

"S-Suga we h-have to go-," He cut me off by kissing me.

"Shut up," He mumbled through the kiss.

I moaned not wanting him to stop, but Mr. Kim was my next class. My favorite class-

My thoughts were cut off by the bell. I knew Suga will punish me if I said anything so I pretended to like it, which some parts of me did but most of it didn't. 

"Fuck Suga- don't stop," I moaned, but Suga stopped either way.

"Listen baby boy, that Jimin guy is pretty hot. But I have a fight with his friend I can't miss. So go fuck yourself," Suga said.

He gave me a kiss on the neck once and left. I sighed and went to class.

I saw Mr. Kim and he smirked at me. I embarrassingly looked away as he grabbed my hand.

"Y-Yes Mr. Kim?" I asked scared.

He smirked at me once more. "Let's talk after class, ok?" His deep voice sent me shivers down my spine.

I slowly nodded and went to my desk.

<Time skip>

There was 2 minutes left until class. I got all the answers right and I forgot about when Mr. Kim wanted to meet with me.

"So what's the value of X?" Mr. Kim asked.

I rose my hand and he chose me.

"The value of X is 69," I said.

Mr.Kim smirked and then wrote it on the board. Right after, the bell rang.

"Jungkook. Stay," Mr. Kim said.

I nodded and went back to my desk. Mr.Kim waited for everyone to leave then he locked the door.

"Jeon Jeongguk. Have you been a good boy?" He asked as he walked towards me. 

I nodded slowly as he took off my bag pack and set it on the ground. 

"Come here," he said pointed at his desk. 

I nodded as I walked there.

 He picked me up from the ground, making me sit on his desk. I gasped lowly as he brought his body closer to me.

"Mr. Ki-,"

"Call me daddy bitch," he said. 

"Y-You're  not my dad," I said.

"I'm your daddy," he said with a smirk. 

I shook my head.

"What did you say? You wanna be punished? Ok, gladly," He said.

I opened my mouth to speak but he covered it. He opened his drawer and took out a blindfold. He covered my eyes as I shivered.

"Please don't do whatever you're doing," I murmured.

Mr.Kim shook his head. "Baby boy, let me do this. You've been a bad boy," Mr. Kim said.

I felt my pants unbutton so I quickly tried to push him.

"Baby boy, you're so bad. You need to be a good boy for you're daddy," he said.

He opened his drawer again, and then he closed it. I felt my hands being handcuffed to something.

Mr. Kim finally took my pants off and I couldn't hurt him or do anything. My body just became frozen.

He started kissing my inner thighs.

"Mr. Kim please!" I said a little loudly by accident.

He opened his drawer really loudly and closed it hard.

"I said fucking call me daddy, didn't I?" Mr. Kim said.

He stuffed something in my mouth and I couldn't take it out.

"Keep sucking on that. When I take it out it better be wet," he said. 

I quietly nodded.

Mr. Kim yanked off my boxers as he kissed my dick softly. I was about to moan, but I held it in and bit my lips. 

"Don't hold your moans baby boy. Just try to moan through the dildo," Mr. Kim said.

I ignored him and held in all my moans. A few seconds later, he started sucking on my cock. I have no idea how it was a punishment, but I kinda...

Liked it?

No that bullshit Jungkook. Why would you like your own teacher sucking your dick? Mr. Kim stopped sucking and put something cold and hard around my dick. Whatever it was, it hurt a lot. He started pushing it in more like he was trying to hurt me.

He took the dildo out of my mouth then he took off my handcuffs and my blindfold next. He showed me a key with a smirk and I looked down on my dick.

"You're gonna keep the cock cage on for 4 days? I'll come to your house to take it off later. You've been a really bad boy Jungkook," 

-

Fuck it's really bad I'm sorry lol