3

I woke up in riding position. I looked up and sighed. Sometimes I think Suga wants to kill us. Suga was sleeping while smoking the entire time. And the cig was still lit.

I sighed and got up. I took the cig from his mouth and took a puff and immediately blew it out.

Suga got up and saw our position. He laughed as he pushed me off slightly. He saw the cigarette on my hand and took it away from me. 

"Yeah that's mine. And control you're cum you came more than me," Suga said.

I chuckled. "Are you always horny?" I asked.

Suga sighed. "No I just like you as my toy. You're a good fuck," he said.

I pouted when he called me a toy which made the older laugh.

"Come on Sub," Suga said.

I sighed in annoyance and plopped back on top of Suga.

"Kookie come on! You have school in a few hours," he said.

I ignored that. I'm not gonna go to school or else Mr. Kim will hurt me for taking off my cage.

I wrapped my arms around Suga's neck and brought him closer.

"Can't we be friends now?" I asked.

"No Kookie," he said.

I frowned at that.

"We're best friends. Like with benefits. But we are still best friends. Don't change that please," Suga said.

I smiled at that and Suga hugged me back. I dug my face in his neck and I kissed him.

"I love you, Suga,"  I mumbled.

"I don't hate you either," 

I pouted again.

"I'm kidding, i love you too," 

I dug my face in Suga's neck. Suga started playing with my hair and started talking to me.

"Question. Do you like Mr. Kim?" He asked.

I got red at the question and I don't know why.  "N-No," 

Suga laughed at that. "Fuck it's 1 am I have to go," he got up from the bed and started wearing his clothes.

"Where?" I asked.

He sighed. "Do you wanna come with? I work somewhere," he said.

"This late? Ok fine,"  I sighed and got up.

I started putting on my clothes until Suga stopped me.

"Kook you have to wear something nice, not these cute bunny pajamas," he said with a smile.

I nodded. "But then what?" I asked.

All my clothes were black except for my pajamas which were pink.

Suga gave me clothes which were black jeans and a black shirt sleeve. "Showing your tats will be better," he said.

I nodded and started changing.

-

Suga drove to some sort of club. It had really pretty lights too.

(Dont hate me I had no other in mind)

"Suga what is this place," I asked as he parked.

"My Job. Come on let's go," Suga said as he got out of his car.

I sighed and did the same. I started walking but a guard stopped me.

"ID?" The guard asked.

"He's with me. My boyfriend," Suga said.

The guard nodded and let me in.

Suga yawned and pulled me too a room. He sighed and looked at me.

"Pretend I'm your boyfriend ok? Don't fuck this up," Suga said.

I nodded slowly as Suga got out holding my hand. I sighed knowing it would be worse for me if I did fuck up.

He sat on a stool near a mini bar waiting for me to sit too.

"Ok imma need an ID," the waiter(idk what it's called) said.

"I fucking own this place," Suga said.

"Hi then. ID?" He asked me.

"He doesn't need one," Suga said coldly.

"But-,"

"I will fucking-," he cut his own words when he realized he was being really loud and caught everyone's attention.

"I will fucking do what I did 2 days ago," Suga said a little quieter.

The waiter just nodded and just asked for what drinks we want.

Suga answered for me and got two cups of Soju or something. He gulped down his drink and got up. He looked at me and sighed.

"Chug it," Suga said. I sighed and did it.

When I got up, I looked at Suga and he was smirking. I got confused but he started looking at me.

"Good thing you're showing your tattoos. Look at the stage," Suga said and bit his lips checking every detail of him.

Well fuck.

-

I'm a hoe like Jimin