2

Todo invited you- no, forced you to go eat breakfast with him today. He told you to get ready in 6 minutes. You quickly got ready but you didn't put make up on, there was no time.

You left your dorm and you see Nobara on the way. She rears her head to look at you. She was about to say something but turned around. You ignored it and left the building.

Todo was waiting outside on his phone.

You- "Who are you texting?"

Todo- "None of your damn business. No makeup? Y/n what the fuck, you could've atleast tried."

You- "You told me to get ready in 6 minutes. This is what you get ."

Todo- "Whatever atleast your ass looks somewhat good in those jeans."

He implied, smacking it. You scoffed and hit his chest.

You- "Let's just go."

He got into his car and you hopped in beside him. You looked to your right and you see Nobara in the window looking at you, eyebrow raised, and drinking out of a cup. You quickly look away and tell Todo to drive.

He drives to a breakfast restaurant. He gets off first and then you.

The restaurant wasn't that full. You both sit down at a booth. You look through the menu as a waiter walks up to you two. He had white hair, wearing sunglasses inside? He also had the most beautiful blue eyes. He was extremely attractive.

Gojo- "Hey guys, my names Gojo and i'll be your waiter. What drinks can I get for you two?

You were about to speak but Todo interrupts.

Todo- "She'll get a water, i'll get a beer."

Gojo- "You didn't let her talk. Ma'am, what would you like?"

Todo got mad but didn't say anything. Gojo smiled at you, waiting for your response.

You- "Uhm, a water is okay.."

Gojo- "You sure?"

You- "Mhm."

He wrote the order down on a note pad.

Gojo- "Alright, i'll be right back with your drinks."

He leaves to the back room and Todo glares at you.

Todo- "Skinny ass waiter, i'll beat his ass if he does that again."

You- "Todo calm do-"

Todo- "Don't tell me to calm down you bitch!"

Everyone in the restaurant looked over at you two. Todo glared at everyone and they automatically looked away.

The waiter arrived at the booth and placed the drinks on the table. Come to think of it, you sense a heavy wave of cursed energy on him. It was suspicious and you could tell Todo sensed it too.

Gojo- "Here are you drinks, what can I get started for you two?"

Todo- "Listen here you bastard-."

Todo attempts to grab him, but can't. It's as if theres an invisible barrier between them. Gojo smirks.

Todo- "What the fuck? You a sorcerer or something?"

Gojo- "Keep your voice down."

Todo got even more mad. Gojo smiles.

Gojo- "Anyways, what can I get for you two?"

Todo scoffs and orders.

Todo- "I'll have 4 pancakes."

Gojo laughs a bit which makes you smile. You quickly stopped smiling once you noticed Todo staring at you.

Gojo- "Ahem, okay 4 p-pancakes. And for you ma'a-."

Todo- "A salad for her."

Gojo- "Don't interrupt me while talking to this beautiful lady. What would YOU like, ma'am?"

You- "Uhm, I guess 2 pancakes."

Gojo- "Great, i'll be right back!"

Todo got mad and slammed the table.

Todo- "Thats it, we're fucking leaving this shitty place!"

Gojo- "No yelling in the building s-."

Todo- "I'll beat you up you bastard!"

You started shaking a bit in fear. You drank a bit of your water until you noticed it had a note attached to the bottom of it. "if you need help, my number is ***-***-****. text or call anytime :)". You smile as Gojo looks over to you, knowing you read the note. You placed it in your back pocket.

Gojo- "Go ahead. Beat me up."

He said, cracking his knuckles. A man who seemed like the manager walked up and asked what was wrong.

Gojo- "This idiot is abusing his beautiful girlfriend. I thought I'd teach him a lesson."

Manager- "Gojo, you're not here for th-."

Gojo- "What do you mean? I work here, right?"

He didn't. He looked as if he were on a mission.

Todo- "Before we fight, I would like to ask you one question."

Not this question again.

Gojo- "And the question is?"

You face palm your forehead.

Todo- "Whats your taste in women?"

Gojo lifts an eyebrow in confusion. He looks at you and then Todo.

Gojo- "Your girlfriend."