11

It's been more than a week and Gojo hasn't come back. He promised you that he would text back but he never did. You got really worried and everyone noticed.

It was raining outside which made you even more sad. You were laying on your bed and the thunder outside got loud, shaking the dorms. Everyone was already asleep but you always stayed up late to see if Gojo had come back. You would call everyday. You were told not to worry since Gojos the strongest but he said it would take one week, not two.

It was 12am and you heard the downstair door open. You gasped. You were scared. It then shut close and you could hear footsteps.

The footsteps get closer to your room. They stop infront of your door and you get ready to attack on who it is. You hear a knock.

You- "Who is it?"

It was silent until you heard a laugh.

Gojo- "It's me. You can put down your weapon, I can see right through your door."

You gasp and open the door. Gojo was there, smiling. He tackled you hard into a nice tight hug. You smacked him everywhere.

You- "Why didn't you answer my calls?! I was so worried that I almost cried at times thinking about what was happening to you!"

You said while sniffling your nose.

Gojo- "Aww, you missed me?"

You- "Of course I did!"

Gojo- "That's adorable."

He said, kissing you. He sticks his tounge in and your mouth is full. You almost run out of breath. He pulls back and licks his lips.

Gojo- "Damn, I missed this feeling."

He then dragged his hand under your shirt, caressing your stomach.

Gojo- "Can I touch you more?"

You- "Mhm.."

You take your pants and shirt off. You both get on your bed. He slips your panties off and immediately licks over your clit making you squirm. His hands slide up and down the sides of your stomach. He then slips in a finger inside and you moan.

Gojo- "Wow, you're so wet. We're gonna have to clean the bedsheets."

He proceeds to stick in another finger. You cover your eyes and moan. He looks up and take his blindfold off.

Gojo- "Here."

He slips his blindfold over your mouth.

Gojo- "You don't want the others to hear us, right?"

You shake your head no. His finger goes at an ungodly pace. You moan. He then took his fingers off and licked them clean.

Gojo- "I think it's time we go for the real thing. What do you say y/n?"

You nod yes. You wanted him inside you already.

Gojo- "Nice answer."

He took his shirt off and pulled a condom out of his pocket. He placed it between his teeth, teasing you.

Gojo- "Lets get you a little bit more wet."

He placed 3 fingers from his left hand inside you and grabbed your chin with his right. Je took the blindfold off. He made intense eye contact with you while the sides of his mouth curl up into a smug smirk.

Gojo- "You look so hot like this."

He takes his fingers out again and licks them clean. He takes his pants and boxers off. He rips the condom and throws the wrapper off and places the condom on. He then takes the blindfold off your mouth.

Gojo- "May I?"

You- "Yes."

He placed the condom on and then proceeds to fill you up. You squirm. He grabs your arm and places them above your head, pinning you down completely.

Gojo- "Seems like your moving alot."

As he goes deeper inside you, you moan loud.

Gojo- "Come here.."

He lifts you up and he sits on the side of your bed. He places you on his lap and enters his shaft into your entrance. His head falls onto your shoulder. He kisses your ear.

Gojo- "You're so loose, you must be enjoying this."

You moan loudly as he begins to move your hips up and down.

You- "Gojo, go faster."

Gojo- "You sure?"

You- "Yes, please."

He begins to go faster. He grabs your chin and kisses you, muffling your moans.

Gojo- "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

He goes even faster. He grunts near your ear

You- "Gojo!"

Gojo- "Sorry pretty girl, I feel so good right now."

He cums in the condom. He then takes you off and gives you a nice hug, breathing heavily between speaking.

Gojo- "That was a nice welcoming."