6

It's been 2 months since you and Gojo have been hanging out together secretly. Somehow, Todo hasn't noticed which was always a caution that you worried about.

You and Nobara were in your room hanging out when she mentioned an upcoming party.

Nobara- "I wanna make a party with Tokyo and Kyoto school."

You- "Why?"

Nobara- "Becauseeee. I'm bored."

You- "If you want to."

Nobara- "Would you come?"

You- "I mean, sure."

Nobara- "Yay! Let me go ask the others."

You- "Oh- okay."

That was quick. She left and went to ask others. She also called Maki and invited everyone from Kyoto.

It's a week later and the party was at your school. The staff didn't care as long as we didn't make a mess.

Maki and Panda helped set up some decorations, Inumaki was controlling the music, Megumi and Itadori set up games, Gojo and you brought snacks and Nobara brought drinks. Some alcohol was bought...anyways, everyone soon started to roll in and Toge turned music on.

Todo came and was looking for you. You were in a corner on your phone waiting for Gojo to come out the restroom. You spotted Todo and then he spotted you. He walked over to you and sat down.

Todo- "Hey babe."

You- "Hi."

Todo- "Why aren't you in a dress?"

You- "It's just a casual party, geez."

Todo- "You never try for me. After all the shit I do for you."

You- "Todo can we not start at a party-"

Todo- "No I am gonna start-"

Gojo- "Heyyyy guys. Enjoying the party?"

Gojo winks and Todo looked mad.

Todo- "What the hell are you doing here?"

Gojo- "I'm a sorcerer sir."

Todo- "Okay whatever, where are the drinks?"

Gojo- "Right over there near the music."

Todo- "Okay move."

Todo got up and moved Gojo out of the way. Gojo looked at you and noticed your mood changed quickly. He really does impact you heavily.

Gojo- "Hey, how about you break up with him here? You don't gotta worry. I'm here."

You- "It's not that easy."

Gojo- "We'll make up a plan, mkay?"

You- "Okay.."

Gojo- "Well, let's not let him ruin this. Come on let's find the snacks."

You both walk over to the snack booth and encounter Nobara, Mai and Maki.

Nobara- "Hey guys. I was telling Maki that we should play Truth or Dare."

Gojo- "Yeah we should."

Maki- "Alright, let's make a circle. Hey guys! Let's play truth or dare!"

Everyone came hurdling around and into a circle.

Nobara- "Everybody knows the rules, correct?"

Everyone said yes and the game began with Nobara.

Nobara- "Alright! Let's see...Miwa! Truth or dare?"

Miwa- "Oh uhm, truth!"

Nobara- "Do you sleep with plushies?"

Miwa- "No!...yes."

People laugh and so does she. She was next.

Miwa- "Mmm, Maki! Truth or Dare?"

Maki- "Dare."

Miwa- "I dare you to kiss the hottest person here."

"Oooh's" echo around the room. She looks over and Nobara and kisses her lips. You make a "WOOOOH" sound which causes people to laugh. You knew Nobara was gay and Maki too but you never knew they liked eachother. This is gonna be fun.