N.M - First Time/Smut

Can you do a first time with nate imagine please

-- (Y/N's POV) --

Today is the day, the day I'd give my virginity to the guy I now know I love. Nathan Maloley, also known as Nate or Skate, depending on how well you know him.

It's now 7pm, his car pulls up outside of my house. I've been shopping and panicking with my best friend all day, getting advice and confidence from her as we shopped for my new outfit and lingerie set, I doubt he'd want to see me in my boring Mickey Mouse panties and matching bra.

I step out onto my porch after saying goodbye to my parents, he walks up to me and greets me with a kiss and a tight hug. We walk hand in hand to his car, complimenting each other. We wasn't celebrating our five month anniversary - it was all to add to our first time together. We've pleasured each other, many times but I was too afraid to commit too soon so we waited, he was supportive of me wanting to wait and that's what I love about him.

We arrive at a nice, fancy, Italian restaurant where a smart dressed waiter shows us to our table. The conversation flows comfortably, as always.

After our dinner, he drives us to a hotel he's booked for the night, we wanted to be alone so we could enjoy each other without worrying about parents hearing or walking in. That would be horrific.

I gasp as I step inside the room, it's bigger than an everyday hotel room and there's rose petals all over the bed. "Nate...it's...it's beautiful." I smile, looking around to see the rose petals and candles scattered across the room on shelves and cabinet tops.

"A beautiful room for a beautiful lady." He smiles, turning me around so my back is pressed against his chest and his hands are resting in my hips. No more words are exchanged, only kisses from him. He kisses my neck, my shoulders, my collar bones and the back of my head as his hands travel up and down my sides.

Eventually his fingers unzip the back of my dress as I stand there, completely phased by his soft, mesmerising touch. "Let me make you feel good baby." He whispers, brushing his lips against the shell of my ear. He pushes the shoulder straps of my dress so the red material pools around my feet, his breath tickles my skin from my shoulder all the way down to my hand as we steps around me to look at me, stare at me with something unexplainable in his hazel eyes.

I ravelled my arms around his neck, pulling him close as he continued to stare at my half naked body. "Do you want to do this with me Nate?" I ask, making sure he isn't having second thoughts in the back of my mind.

"I've never wanted to do anything more," He mumbles, looking up into my eyes. "Y/N, I love you and tonight I'm going to show you just how much." He says.

Minutes later, we're making out on the bed, half naked. His hand runs up and down my body, he's propped up on his elbow with his hand at the top of my head. My hands cup his face, occasionally pulling at his hair which I knew for sure made him harder than he already was.

His fingers dip down into the waist line of my black lace panties, tugging just a little bit to make my want turn into need and my wetness to increase. Finally, what seems like a life time later, his middle and left ring finger are moving in and out of me, making me moan into his mouth and pull at his hair. He continues to thrust his fingers in and out of me at a painfully slow pace. Overwhelmed with my need, I slide my panties off on my own accord and begin to stroke my palm over his shaft through his tented boxers. His pace quickens, thankfully.

I rest my leg over his granting him easier access, slipping my hand into his boxers to jerk his hard on fully. He moans, matching his pace to mine so we're in sync. "Baby I'm c-close." I warn, jerking him off faster, focusing on my own release.

But he pulls his fingers out of me and licks them clean, I let go of his shaft and whack his chest playfully as he climbs onto his knees over me, lifting my body up a little to undo my bra. Once it's off my body, he throws it onto the floor and begins sucking and teasingly biting my nipple, letting his hands roam up and down my body, sending me into state of pure bliss. He gets up with one last kiss to each boob and picks his pants up off the floor to collect a condom from his wallet in his back pocket. He kneels on the bed between my legs, wrapping his fingers around his shaft and jerking it a few times before rolling the condom on.

He balances himself over me with one arm, between my spread legs, and lines himself up at my entrance with his hand. "You're absolutely sure?" He asks, I nod in approval but he raises his eyebrow for more.

"Nate I couldn't be more sure now hurry up before I do it mysel-" I cut myself off with a moan and a groan from Nate, his eyes closed and his bottom lip caught between his teeth as he pushes himself into me.

I scrunch my face up in pain, grabbing onto the bed sheet and Nate repeatedly kisses my shoulder, apologising for the pain but assures me it will be gone soon. "I'm so sorry baby." He whispers, I thread our fingers together and squeeze tight as the pain begins to vanish.

"You can move now." I tell him and he obeys, moving slowly before building his pace up, placing both of his arms on either side of my head as he presses our lips together.

If this is what I've been missing out on then I should have done it earlier, way earlier. "Fuck," he moans, biting his lip again. "You're s-so fucking beautiful Y/N, no-nobody- aw fuck, is going to see you like this but me, I love you Y/N." He breathlessly whispers into my ear, making my stomach knot even faster.

I clench my walls around him, enjoying his loud moans mixed with mine as he buries his sweat covered face into the crook of my neck. "Baby are you close?" He asks through my constant loud moans, not caring if people next door heard us.

"Y-Yeah Nate, fuck I'm nearly there." I tell him, dragging my red manicured nails down his back, unaware of I'm hurting him or not.

His thrusts quicken, I scream out in pleasure as I release all over him, breathing heavily as he releases into me at the same time. We stay still for a minute or two, collecting our breath as we stare at each other, breathless and sweaty. "That was amazing." I giggle, moaning for a last time as he pulls out and lays down beside me, pulling the comforter over us so we can relax. He reaches beneath the comforter and pulls the used condom off before aiming at the small bin beside the wall.

Thankfully, with his basketball skills, he throws it successfully and wraps his arms around my naked body, pulling me close. "I love you Y/N." He whispers, cuddling into me.

"I love you too Nate."