Epilogue

Author's Note:

I don't own any characters of Ouran Highschool Host Club! Nor do I own you :D Just your actions!

It was a wonderful morning and you were getting ready to go to your last day of middle school. You were pretty nervous if you were able to get into your favorite school, Ouran Highschool Academy! It was very popular and you entered most of the top classes in your middle school! Your honors classes will be paid off pretty well to be entered that big of a school if you entered.

Just as your about to leave your final class, someone grabbed you by the arm and yanked you into a corridor. You then were face to face with a blonde haired boy who seems that he came from another school. You then recognized the uniform, it was an Ouran Highschool student!

"Why,  hello there young maiden!" he said in a seductive tone. "You wouldn't be busy right now would you?"

"Um, actually I am. I have to get home and prepare myself for next year, thank you very much" you replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh forget about preparing for a while, you should enjoy life's charitable moments, smell the flowers -as you are a rose yourself- enjoy your life to the fullest" You are then starting to find him annoying.

"Look, umm..."
"Tamaki, Tamaki Suoh" He said as he handed you a rose.
"Well look Suoh," You denied the rose. "I am trying to work my butt off here for a reason. Not because that I'm a nerd or a book worm. I am hoping to get into one of the prestigious schools in this area."

"Oh, may I ask which one?" Tamaki seemed intrigued with the information you just gave him. He now somehow has the urge to help you.

"Well..." Your unsure if you should tell him about your urge to go to Ouran. You think that he could manipulate you into something horrible.

"Oh come on! Tell me! Tell me!" he said as if he were an excited puppy.

"Well, I am planning to go to Ouran High-"
"Really? Well, such a wonderful maiden like you should be in our wonderful and may I say best school! I'll be able to put a good word in for you!"
"Really? Oh that would be grea-"
"If you do me a favor" Just what you were afraid of. Being manipulated by a high schooler is just the worst. You don't know the advantages they could put on you.

You were a bit hesitant on his "favor" but you think how bad could it be?

"Alright, what's this favor?" you ask hoping not for the worst.

Tamaki then smiled and with a big grin he said:

"How would you like to be a part of the Host Club?"