04| Trust no one

M A L A C H A I   D E A V Y

"You think we could go grab some drinks after this?"
Colton asks, "Shut the fuck up dipshit, we're on a fucking mission" I shout whisper as I press down on my ear piece, "But I guess we could do that" I reply, smirking. "Get some bitches as well?" he suggests, "Mmm, you know me so well" I chuckle.
"Shit" I hear Colton say before cutting off.

I groan and stealthily make my way across the hotel, over to where he was suppose to be positioned. I walk up on him beating up some random guy.
"Got the target," he grins. "You fucking dumbass, our target hasn't even arrived yet" I try to stay as serious as possible without bursting into laughter.
"Oh shit" he gasps, getting off of the guy who was passed out on the floor.

"Target has entered the building" the voice from the other side of the ear piece informs as me and Colton swiftly make our way to our positions after hiding the passed out body.

"He's heading up the stairs into his room" Colton informs and I make my way up the fire exit stairs.
"Target has entered his room" the voice announces as I get to the top of the stairs.
"Alright i'm going in, Colton make sure his colleagues don't come in just yet" I inform as I sneak up to the door.

"Where is he now?" I ask, "He has just entered the bathroom" the voice states.

I silently open the door, walking in and quickly hiding in the closet as the man leaves the bathroom.
I watched him open a silver case, "Case has been confirmed" I whisper into the earpiece.
I watch as the man takes out a sim card from the large case. He slips it into the phone which came with it and waits for it to load.

"Shit, they're coming. Hurry up" Colton informs and I take that as my opportunity to creep out of the closet unnoticed and stealthily make my way up to him. I take my silencer out, holding a firm grip on it.
I then proceed to get closer, unfortunately he notices me and pulls a gun out, pointing it at me.

"Now who do we have here?" his raspy voice asks.
"Oh, just someone sent to kill you and retrieve what belongs to my boss" I smile sarcastically. "Nah, I believe it's mine" he corrects, "Yeah, soon to be mine," I reply and swiftly kick the gun out his hand.

He takes a blade out from beneath his suit and throws it at me, slicing a thin layer of skin on my arm and catching me off guard, using that to his advantage and grabbing my gun. "See, mr Deavy, I was informed of your visit today, so i'm very much prepared" he spoke with a smug smile on his face, "And I truly am sorry, that this is the way your career ends" he replies, before pressing on the trigger. "And I was aware of you being aware" I smirk as nothing comes out of the gun. Unsure if that sentence made any sense, but I had to say something that sounded smug.

I use his confusion to my advantage and reach for his gun which was loaded since it weighed more than a normal unloaded gun would. I point it towards him and right at that moment his colleagues barge in.
"Oh, gentlemen! Please say hello to my fellow friend over here" the guy smiles.
All of their guns get pointed at me.
Where is this son of a bitch?

"I'd like to retrieve the card and i'll be on my merry way" I calmly repeat, he hisses, " I don't think so"

"Duck down" I hear Colton say into the earpiece and I do just that. Within seconds, he comes in with a mini gun, shooting them all dead. "Where the fuck did you get that?" I chuckle at his impressed facial expression. "My car" he grins.