15| Casino Night

L I L I T H   O R T I Z

The casino; a place where you can be both slutty and classy but also in danger. It's dangerous everywhere a man can reach and i'm sure we all know that already. But casinos are, and always will be, my favourite place in the whole entire world. I absolutely live for the nights I drink and play like there's no tomorrow with the people i'll have forever.
Well person, because I only have the one and only, Maya; which might I add, is the only woman I need.

Humans. God how I hate the human race for unlimited reasons. Have I mentioned it before?
Well fuck you, i'll mention it again.

I'm currently sitting in a small room, in front of 5 men and Maya. The air is filled with the egoistic smell of masculine perfume, fighting for dominance in this already suffocating room.

A knock becomes clear at the door and I nod over at the guard who was stood by it. He proceeds to open the door to reveal the all too familiar, smug smile. Elias and what seems like Malachai and Colton in the back?

Desperate much?

"Heyy" Elias smirks in our direction, "What are you doing here?" I raise an eyebrow as I puff smoke out from my cigar. "I like to take my chances so I decided to come, they just decided to tag along," he explains as they slowly walk into the room.

Elias is wearing a navy suit, his hair slicked back. Colton wore a dress shirt and some black formal trousers, his hair is lightly combed, enough to understand that the man TRIED to look formal.
And then you just had Malachai. Wearing all black, black formal shirt with the long sleeves folded up slightly, revealing a tiny bit his tattooed arms. The shirt was unbuttoned at the top and he wore a silver chain with rings that matched. His hair was messy but in a stylish way and his apparent dominance radiated off of him as he stepped closer to where we were sat. His face showing how displeased he was at the sight before him.

"The table's full," one of the men at the table mentions, "Well you'll have to leave then," Malachai grumbles from the darkness of the poorly lit up room. "And leave these ladies with you? Not happening," another man scoffs, "I'll repeat what he said, I suggest you leave." Colton adds as they step closer.

I turn to Maya and widen my eyes giving her the 'I hate my life' look which she shot right back at me.
Yes, we speak with facial expressions, so do you; don't lie.

"Didn't you hear hi-" another guy begins but Malachai simply pulls out a gun and points it and one of their heads, "Why don't you leave, hm?" he suggests to the other men who were sat around the table. The men don't think twice before leaving the room in a hurry.

You get what you want when you show them el gun.

"Gosh you guys are so desperate" Maya rolls her eyes as she shuffles the cards. "You can't blame us" Elias shrugs, plopping down on the seat to my left. "Gentlemen, i'd like to know why i've been held back?" The man asks as Malachai sits, placing his gun on the table and lighting a cigar.

"We need six people for a proper game of Poker" Colton states as if it was obvious and takes a seat next to Elias. The man rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his drink. "What's the entry ante?" Colton asks, "$5" I state and they all place their bets in the centre of the table. "What's the winning prize, gents?" the man turns to them, completely ignore me and Maya's existence. "Excuse me?" I butt in and he turns to me smirking, "I win, I get the ladies," he states, making both me and Maya shoot glances in disbelief.