Chapter IV : Ostrum Orbis

"THROW ME TO THE WOLVES AND I WILL RETURN LEADING THE PACK"

Ostrum Orbis
Terence Geiselhart.

Ostrum orbis, the home for werewolves. A kingdom, my kingdom which is in need of a proper King. My father, His Highness Cassius Geiselhart, is heartbroken with the demise of my mother, Iantha Geiselhart. My mother was a beautiful and kindhearted queen. She loved her people. She treated them like her own children. The only woman I loved to death. I did not even have the time to mourn over her death, because of my kingdom in chaos. I can't take over the throne unless I find my mate. Rogue attacks are increasing day by day.

"Your Highness, the witch, Sophia is here as you requested," I looked at my most trusted guard, Arye.

"Let her in," I sighed.

The woman who looked like she was in her mid twenties, walked into the room and curtsied. Even though she looked like she is in her twenties, I knew she was over hundred years old. She was one of the oldest Ostrum Orbis witch.

"Your Highness, you requested to see me?" she asked still bowing her head.

"Rise,"I commanded.

She looked up.

"I need to find my mate. And I need your help with it. Is there something you can do?" I questioned her.

"Forgive me, Your Highness. I have no power to know about the mates. But I do know a witch who might help you. She is the granddaughter of one of the most powerful witch to ever exist," She said.

"Who is she?" I asked her.

"Nephele Esmerée Astley, granddaughter of Aindrea Astley, Your Highness," she said softly.

"Do you know where is she?" I asked her.

"Last I heard, she was in Awar, Your Highness. Most of the witches live there," she answered.

"Okay. You may leave now," I dismissed her.

She curtsied and walked out of the room.

I clapped my hands and the main six guards came inside the throne room.

"We will be leaving to Awar tomorrow morning. Prepare the horses and everything we need. It will take two days maximum if we go through the mountains," I ordered them.

"Forgive my interruption, Your Highness but isn't it dangerous to go through the mountains?" One of the guards, Travis, asked me.

"I know, Travis. I am not in a position to waste time. I need to reach Awar as soon as possible. Now go and make the preparations. And call the equerry for a meeting," I dismissed them.

They bowed and left the room, leaving me alone.

"You called me, Your Highness," Atlas bowed.

He was a very dear friend of mine, probably my only friend. His father and mine were best mates. We grew up together.