dirty dancin'

~ April 1st, 2041  N. Rockadell, Bloomsburg County ~

The neon orange sun had just burst into a ransom sky blue horizon, turning the crystal scoped clouds into a husky yellow hue. 

Dean Winchester sipped the strong cup of porta potty joe he had just freshly brewed when he rose a few hours earlier to be the morning bird.

"tastes like ass." he thought dully to himself as he tidied up the trailer shack they were camping out in for the week while they tracked down their next mission.

"Eeahghuuu," Sam Winchester cooed in his deep somber sleep, scratching his buttox ocasionally.

Dean decided to do an old time favorite method of waking his bro up so he held a dirty sock up to Sam's nose to wake him up.

"I did flush the toilet!" Sam mumbled in his sleep, reacting to the rancid smell of toe fungus and onion brittle sweat molicules.

"Sammie, it's time to get up." Dean whispered, nudging his bro's cocooned body ever so slightly with the tip of his gash gordon boots.

"A few more minutes, Crowely.." Sam murmured through sleep, lost in tormented dreams of battling his arch-enemies, francis p whirl and crowley the damned.

"SAM!" Dean yelled, causing his bro to jerk awake, his sleep crusted bug eyes glinting with disorientation as he pawed at his mangled homosapien wig.

"Wh What time is it?" Sam asked through a yawn, fingers getting tangled in his garish afro.

"7:04AM." Dean shrugged as he caught Sam eyeing the fresh cup of joe he held in his hand.

"Oh, cool, can I have a cup?" Sam asked, nodding towards the coffee cup, snuggling deeper into his wool dinaglo insulated sleeping sack.

"No," Dean countered rudely, taking a slow loud sip.

"What? Why not?" Sam asked pointedly, getting irritated as he narrowed his chocolatier bug eyes at his brother.

"I only made one cup," Dean gurgled mid-sip, Sam's bug eyes staring him down in a stare down.

"Well, can I have the rest of yours?" Sam asked politely, craving some caffeine to get his booty up and kicking for the days events.

"No, I need it for energy." Dean argued, downing the rest of the coffee in one long gulp while Sam stared at him in shock, sighing.

"I guess I'm super man and don't need caffiene like everyone else?" Sam grumbled sarcastically, crawling out of his cocoon angrily, almost tripping over his own feet.

"Yup, that's my Sammie." Dean clapped him on the shoulder, smiling broadly.

Sam rolled his eyes and grabbed his red toothbrush and cinnamon toothpaste.

"What's that for?" Dean asked stupidly, eyes pondering if the truth was out there.

"Um... It's called basic hygiene. You know honestly Dean, you should try it sometime." Sam smirked, rolling his eyesockets playfully.

"Wellll... I forgot to bring mine, Sammie boy." Dean sighed, holding his hands up in mock surrender, closing his eyes and snicking out his tongue. 

"Oh. That's too bad then." Sam smiled, mouth full of toothpaste.

"Nah, that's alright I'll just use yours later." Dean said matter-of-factly, causing Sam to choke on salivia and toothpaste.

"No. You will not?!" Sam scolded, exasperated, staring his bro straight in the eye.

"Whatever," Dean shrugged and pulled out a pack of tropic explosion Tic-Tacs, "These'll do for now." he said, popping 4 into his mouth while Sam stared at him in disgust.

"Really?" Sam asked, dumb-founded, feeling a dump building in his gut from last nights taco tuesdays.

"Yeah, you want some?" Dean asked innocently, munching on the Tic-Tacs with a newfound, unwaivered glee.

"Uh.. yeah.. no thanks." Sam raised his eyebrows in annoyance and looked away, staring out past the sycamore trees, towards the golden mountains beyond.

Just then, both the Winchester brothers tummies growled something fierce in union, causing them to look at each other soulfully.

"Time for some grub?" Dean asked, patting his tummy and sliding his feet into his black skater shoes.

"Eggs and bacon sounds pretty good right now," Sam replied, blushing and getting shy at the aspect of a rainy day brunch with his bro.

Soon, they were tooting off in a black mustang to PickleRick's Gastro-Pub & Diner down on 4th street, left of Dr. Rooney's Mayo Clinic for Elderly and Deformed Kids.

Their sleek black car tooted easily into the rainy parking lot, they both got out and walked like gods towards the resturaunt, Dean smoking a ciggarette and Sam picking his butt.

The brothers chatted peacefully as they shoveled greasy food into their hungry gobs. "Mhm, Mhmm," They both mumbled in delight as the fatty oils from the hash browns and butter lobbed eggs incorporated grease nodes into their brain cortexes.

Once tummies were full, they happily tooted off through the rain back to their camper trailer, complete with sleeping bags, ski gear and a telephone from the late 1960's.

The road was quiet, and soon the radio was turned off when there was nothing more than sad trucker songs playing by moonlight.

"So, where exactly are we going again?" Sam inquired, bored in the passenger seat of the ranchero, twiddling with his thumbs and playing thumb war with himself.

"UP YOURS!!" Dean exclaimed loudly, stomping on the breaks.

"Excuse me?!" Sam questioned in offense, craning his whip-lashed neck towards Dean.

"That guy just cut me off!" Dean yelled angrily, spittle flying out his mouth onto Sam's nose.

They drove in silence towards a flock of darkening purple clouds, dotted with periwinkle stars and astroid alien doo.

"We're going East," Dean finally said in a monotone, breaking the silence and keeping his eyes peeled on the road ahead.

"East?... Why would we go East?" Sam asked, concern creeping into his voice like mayonnaise on a boiled wart at the county fair.

"That's for me to keep quiet about, and for you to find out.." Dean replied mysteriously, lighting up a cig.

"I already know.... we're going to see Cas." Sam guessed, smirking.

Dean said nothing and just stared at the road ahead, tobacco smoke floating around eerily.

"Well, am I right?!" Sam pushed impatiently, an angrily chime floating in his caveman voice.

"I'm sorry, Sammie. I can't tell you yet." Dean said sympathetically. 

"Screw you!" Sam growled, and lunged forward to grab the wheel, causing the car to swerve in reverse as tires screeched and squallied.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YA DOING?" Dean yelled in surprise, trying to pry Sam's sweaty hands off the steering wheel.

"Turning this thing around, that's what!" Sam grunted as he wrestled with his bro for control of  the wheel, the car veering left and right swerving on the open road, heading towards the edge of the guardrail.

The buggy went careening off the road, flipping upside down and crashing through a thicket of unborn pine trees, the vehicle slowed to a stop from the impact of tree trunks.

Both the Winchester brothers were rendered unconcious.

-TBT-