The encounter

"Aspen!"
"Aspen wake up!!"
"ASPEN WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Fleur kept shouting trying to wake her best friend so that she wouldn't be late on her first day.
"Oh my fucking God what do you want Fleur!?"Aspen shouted back
"For you to get your ass out of bed so we can go get breakfast! Or at least be on time to class! It's already 8:30 class starts at 9 hurry up!"Fleur said. Aspen then shot awake realizing what time it was and rushed to get ready.
"Alright I'm ready wanna go get breakfast?" Aspen shouted to Fleur from their bathroom as she quickly put her last accessories on. "Yeah" Fleur shouted back.
------------------------
In The Great Hall
"Good morning," Regulus said to his sister and her best friend Fleur, "morning," Aspen said back to her twin and started to walk to Fleur but Regulus grabbed Aspen's arm and pulled her to him and spoke low so no one else could hear, "mother and father sent us a letter I think you will want to see it, but not here" Regulus whispered to Aspen as he looked around to make sure no one was following them, then pulled her out of the Great Hall, not realizing that their older brother and his sneaky friends were following closely but not to closely behind.

"Okay that's enough what is the meaning of this Reg?" Aspen said in a curious but demanding tone, Regulus looked around once more then pulled the letter out when he thought the coast was clear still not noticing the marauders around the corner. "Aspen, I need you to promise not to freak ou-" Regulus tried saying but being cut off by Aspen snatching the letter from his grip. Aspen quickly scanned the letter only to have her jaw drop and a tear start to form but she was taught not to show emotions because emotion is weakness so the tear never had a chance to fall.

Dear, Regulus and Aspen,
I know this is very sudden, but seeing as I know you would not want to disappoint our family like that blood-traitor did, I'm sure you will understand, even if you don't you are still to marry them.
Aspen, you see, your father and I, have found the perfect person for you to marry, he is a pure-blood, his family is also very wealthy and are loyal followers of the dark Lord, his name is Rabastan Lestrange.

Druella has recently informed me, that they have also arranged a marriage for Bellatrix with the other lestrange son Rodolphus.

And Regulus, we have found the perfect fit for you, she is also pure blood, her family are very well respected, they share the same beliefs as our family, and are loyal to the dark lord. Her name is Coralie Monet.
We expect you both to not disappoint us like Sirius and marry them without question, as we said before this is sudden for you so we will give you all a year to get to know each other then at the end of your seventh year you will marry.

Walburga Black

"What the fuck, she just expects us to marry someone, what? Because she said so?" Aspen said slightly shouting, "I don't like it either Aspen, but we have to, you know what happens when you disobey our family." Regulus said hoping it would some how calm his twin down. "We have no choice and like she said we don't wanna disappoint the family, I just wish we could have chosen someone for ourselves" Aspen said disappointed but pulled herself together when she looked at the time. "Regulus we have to get to class!" and the two ran to class making it just in time. "Ugh we have class with a bunch of blood-traitors and mudbloods" the two said in sync but quietly, then walking to take their seats. "Where have you been!?" Fleur whisper shouted at Aspen, "I'll tell you later" Aspen hissed back quietly. The class was long and boring and so were the rest but finally it was the end of classes for the day.

Fleur and Aspen went for a stroll around the castle as Aspen explained to Fleur why she went missing this morning.

"Oh my god!" Fleur shouted which caused Aspen to hiss loudly in reply saying "Shut up" as she glanced at a few people who were starting at the two but she gave them all her deadly glare which caused everyone to shiver and runoff. "I can't believe your mother would do that to you guys! Actually, I can believe it, but you know what I mean" Aspen just rolled her eyes at what her friend said until she hushed her friend causing Fleur to now glare at Aspen until she realized why, Aspen pretended like she didn't notice the boys were next to her hidden under their cloak of invisibility but used her and Fleur's secret code to tell her that they were there. After about five minutes of talking about random none sense with fleur to mess with the boys, Aspen casually yanked the cloak revealing four boys. Without looking, Aspen and Fleur stopped while Aspen still holding the cloak she then asked "having fun eavesdropping are we?" then turned to the now scared practically shaking group, although Sirius was nervous he wasn't as scared his friends. "If you guys are so obsessed you have to hide under an invisibility cloak to be near us then we can sign an autograph for you but leave us alone" Aspen snarled harshly at them while giving them are her deathly glare at once.

Remus spoke up but softly and trying not to make eye contact and said "we are sorry to invade your privacy we were just worried because we uh- uh- we kinda heard your conversation with Regulus a-about t-the arranged marriage" Aspen glared at him but stopped and rolled her eyes then turned to her friend and said "let's go" the two girls grabbed each other's hands and started to walk off, but Sirius grabbed his sister's arm and looked her in the eye, "are you really gonna ignore me forever or call me blood-traitor everytime you cross paths with me?" then Aspen'sface softened making them all relax thinking she was gonna be nice but Fleur grinned knowingly about what was about to happen, "awe I'm so sorry did I hurt your feelings?" Aspen hardened her face again as she fake apologized then looked at her friend who nodded back at her and the linked arms and walked off leaving the boys shocked at what just happened.