Your messed up!

There were only a few weeks left until it was time for summer break but while most people were excited and planning out their summer Aspen and Regulus were hoping for some miracle that they wouldn't be allowed to leave for home.

It was 8:30 PM and Aspen was in bed sketching while planning how she would kill her parents, she knew the Dark Lord didn't care for Walburga or Orion so if Aspen were to kill them she wouldn't be in trouble with Voldemort. Just then a letter appeared in front of her and the pages of her book, she then set the book aside and read the letter.

"I know you like the 'fun' missions so you will take over for someone who let's just say, wasn't fit for the mission. Go to the address on the back of the letter. don't be late. -D.L" (D.L stands for Dark Lord btw)

It was now 9 PM and Aspen was walking around the place she had been told to go. "Good your here, let's get this started shall we, " Bellatrix said looking at Aspen then looking back at the four people locked in cells. "So this is who I get to have some fun with, " Aspen said with danger in her voice, "actually, it's we, don't think your the only one who gets to torture them, hell no that wouldn't be fun for me then." Bellatrix said while picking who she was gonna torture first, "eeny, meeny, " Aspen started and Bellatrix finished her sentence, "miny, moe, " then the two girls looked at each other with and walked to the cell of the person they were gonna torture first, "how would you like to be first? Huh?" Aspen said rhetorically since she didn't care what they wanted.

"Sirius told me you had gone mad but I didn't think you could be that bad. Now I see what he was saying." James Potter said from his cell to Aspen who was getting ready to torture and kill him, then the others. "I didn't ask for your opinion, and I don't care what Sirius told you about me because he's a blood-traitor who is no longer a part of my family." Aspen spoke back harshly while returning to Bellatrix, and James scoffed at what she said about to say something till Sirius interrupted, "Family? Walburga and Orion only ever care about appearances and making sure that we followed their strict rules, they don't give two fucks about us or our well-being. They tortured me and you and Regulus didn't care you pretended as if nothing happened!" Then Aspen looked at him and for a moment she was her old self the one that cared for people and the one who used to smile and was happy and had emotions, but quickly went back to ice-cold, emotionless, lonely Aspen when she remembered not to let her guard down. "Bella, would you mind stepping out for a moment I need to have a talk with him, but don't worry I will leave you plenty to torture, " Aspen told Bella and she did as Aspen asked.

"You think that we didn't care? Do you think that we didn't have to suffer after you left?! Well, guess what you're not so special, the moment you left Walburga turned to me! She decided that I was next to be tortured, cursed, and abused! So shut up and stop acting like you were some great person and like you know all about family because at least I didn't abandon mine! I'm so over this I have spared yours and your little crew's life one too many times that ends tonight. BELLATRIX!" Aspen yelled at Sirius but the whole time didn't show a glimpse of emotion just pain, but hidden. Hidden behind her facade that she had been forced to keep up so long that it was becoming real, but Sirius knew her long enough and well enough to see through it. Then Aspen called for Bellatrix to come back in so she could help her finish their mission of torturing and killing the boys.

(I'm sorry it's so short ill will make the next one much longer)