Flashbacks

*Recap...*
"Oh, I told him I would find everyone he loves and cares about and I world kill them one by one then him but only after he's suffered greatly," Aspen said as if it was normal and something to be proud of, and while it was for her and everyone in that room. To many people outside of that room they would think she's absolutely mad, which to be quite honest isn't wrong...

*now*
While everyone in that room was loyal, not all of them were like Aspen and Bellatrix who were not forced or joined out of fear what might happen if they didn't. No, you see the entire black family are blood supremacists and have followed the dark lord without hesitation. So of course Aspen had an influence her whole life to become a death eater, she was different. She joined before her parents knew or asked her to become one and wasn't scared, unlike her twin Regulus who never wanted to become one.

After the meeting there were some people who rushed to their missions, some that stayed to talk to other death eaters, and some that left as fast as possible out of fear what might happen if they didn't. Aspen stayed in fact she left with the riddles shortly after to stay with them in the riddle manor.

*note* (tom riddle and mattheo riddle are brothers and the sons of Voldemort. Also please don't come at me for putting them in this era ik some people don't like it but I have an idea)

Aspen had grown up with the riddles, they had been her best friends since... Well, forever. "Aspen! Come on, let's go!" tom shouted before him and Mattheo went to look for her. They were like her older brothers, you know, the ones who didn't abandon her. While Aspen had her twin they were never on the same page, Aspen loved to hurt people. While, Regulus didn't, he also wasn't a friendly person per se. Regulus was more of a loner, he chose to not get close to people knowing they would be harmed either by his family or the dark lord. Now, Regulus could probably get any girl he wanted but as said before he didn't dare get close with anyone.

"Reggie! Wait, -" Aspen called out but Regulus clearly upset turned around and started walking towards her. "- Reggie?! You think you're allowed to call me that anymore?!! You're worse than them! You're worse than our parents, maybe even worse than the dark lord!" Regulus shouted at her as he walked closer to her and the look of anger and hurt in his watery eyes. He wasn't crying but he wanted to, although he couldn't tell at this point is it was from anger or sadness or both. The twins were probably the most broken kids, they were abused by their parents Aspen more than Regulus but nonetheless he was abused whether it be mentally or physically it happened. And it happened often. Aspen looked at him with hurt in hurt in her eyes, his words mean more to her than most or anyone. So when those words came out of his mouth it hit her like daggers, however, she would never show it. She watched as he walked away and turned around only to see Mattheo and Tom, they knew she was hurt even if she would never dare show it.

Aspen pushed through them and started walking to the door knowing they would follow so they could head home. The riddles finally caught up to her and stopped her, "we know your hurt. Talk to us, please." Mattheo practically begged her, him and Tom watched her face as it went hard and cold and her eyes turned to daggers. "There's nothing wrong. He thinks I'm a monster, that I'm worse than our parents..I'll show him worse." Aspen started off defensive than her face turned into a smirk and she walked off. They knew she was capable if horrible things..they just didn't know how horrible.

*a few weeks later*

Aspen had been planning something. Something big and only Bellatrix and Voldemort knew. For the following weeks they planned until it was perfect, they thought out all possible things that could get in the way and made backup plans then back up plans to those backup plans.

That night there was a death eater meeting to tell everyone their perfected plan.

After 10 minutes of waiting Voldemort walked out with Bellatrix and Aspen following close behind. "Sit please, " Voldemort said pointing to two seats for Bellatrix and Aspen. "Now to discuss business, for these past few weeks Bellatrix, Aspen and I have been discussing a plan." with that being said Bellatrix and Aspen smirked and some people noticed and knew this couldn't be good. "We are going to take down Hogwarts." Voldemort announced, after that Regulus tensed up and became fearful because although he didn't care about people much he knew most of them didn't deserve what was coming. Tom and Mattheo looked at Aspen who was grinning proudly and even though they were the dark lord's sons and they weren't bothered by stuff like this, they couldn't help but feel disappointed in Aspen but also empathetic because they knew deep down she was much better than this but was raised by a horrible family who made her like this.

"In order for this plan I will need many of you to go back to Hogwarts." Voldemort gave everyone their missions and announced who would need to be in Hogwarts.

*list of people going to Hogwarts*
Aspen Black
Bellatrix Black
Regulus Black
Tom Riddle
Mattheo Riddle
Lucius Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy
Severus Snape

"Meeting finished!" Voldemort announced and everyone left. "Aspen wait up, " Tom called out and she turned around and him and Mattheo walked up to her. "I have to go back 'home' to get my stuff for Hogwarts Ill see you guys tomorrow." and with that Aspen turned around but before she could be stopped again she disappeared.

Aspen was walking in the rain, the streets were empty so she saw this as an opportunity. She always loved rain, it brought her comfort. So she laid down in the middle of the road and let the rain crash down on her. It felt like all her problems were washing away, until suddenly every bad memory and feeling came rushing into her head and she was unable to do anything about it. She felt like she was paralyzed, weak, and vulnerable. As she remembered.

⚠️*TW! Mention of sexual assault, abuse*⚠️

*flashbacks 5 years ago*

"Aspen get down here now!" her father yelled making her flinch and tense up. Moments ago she was talking with her brothers and having fun, they noticed he fear and Regulus hugged her then Sirius told her everything would be okay and he'll get them out one day. Little did they know that the abuse Aspen got was much more than just curses shot at her and hitting her. No, it was much worse.

"HURRY UP!" He yelled than Aspen hesitantly walked downstairs. "Y-yes?" Aspen asked, "DONT TALK BACK!" Orion yelled and she flinched. "You stole something!" he gripped her arm aggressively. "Fine you won't speak! I'll make sure you never steal again!" Then Orion grabbed her arm and dragged her to a secret room, then he punched her and continued to hit her until she was fading in and out of conscience then he raped her. After he threw her on the stairs and left to continue working.

*back to now*

"No, no, NO!" Aspen yelled and ran her hands through her hair and grabbing her head and shaking her head violently then she collapsed the floor crying and shaking. No one ever knew what happened because she was to scared to say anything, but that wasn't the last time. It started when she was twelve and went on until she was fifteen, it happened quite often too but she could never fight back. Never stop it. That's when Aspen decided to turn into the messed-up person she is now. She stopped caring about herself about life about anyone. She turned cold, and cruel. She shut out the world, and turned into somebody she no longer knew.

*to be continued*