My final debue

Swear warning.

OP: sup bitches!
Cole: hey jerk face.
OP: frick you.
Zane: why have you called us here?
Jay: and how the fuck does Zane not have a hangover??
OP: he no longer had a hangover because my rule over this territory is weakened. And almost gone.
Nya: say what now?
Kai: I think she's saying she is being taken over by a tiranicle ruler.
OP: no dipstick! I'm saying that I have almost lost all enthusiasm for Ninjago, thereby concluding this story.
Cole: good! That means we can finally live a normal life!
Jay: you good bro?
Cole: *crying* o-of course I'm fine! Why would I not be? I'm glad she's going.
OP: yeaahhh well, it's been fun. Bye!
Pixal: wait, that's it? Just leaving without an explanation?? You could at least tell us WHY your leaving!
OP: ugh, fine. How do I put this... you guys are boring. I've found a fandom that is newer and more exciting. And more lore based.
Zane: buuttt what about these ships that are so important to you.
OP: ships are a crutch. They're fun but it's frustrating when a show relys on them to carry the story. And you guys can barely do THAT!
Kai: oh please! We execute all of these things flawlessly, and look amazing whilst doing it! I highly doubt these new guys could even begin to-
OP: *snaps fingers*

Blue portal thing: *opens*

NEW PLAYER HAS JOINED THE GAME!

OP: fuck where are they. *gets big hand and grabs things.*
OP: guys I want you to meet- -

OP: The Apex Legends!! Well, some of them. I couldn't convince the others to be grabbed by a giant hand. Don't know why though...

Revenant: FUCK WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!
OP: Oh and Revenant got his knife hand thing stuck in my hand so that's why he's here.
Pathfinder: OOh neW pEOplE! LEtS aLL bE fRIeNdS!!
OP: shit I hate it when I have to write words like that.
Jay: ugh. Great. Your replacing us with a smiling robot and and a psychotic murderbot?
OP: don't forget the Crack head.
Jay: who?
Octane: AHSJSANABAKSJXBS HOHOHOOOOO!!!! AMIGOS I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 0.0626272728 SECONDS AND HAVE ALREADY LAUNCHED MYSELF OF THIS CLIFF WITH 89 ROCKETS STRAPPED TO MY ASS!!!
Kai: .......
Kai: okay I see why you want to replace us.
Pathfinder: YoU aRe aLL mY nEW fRiEnDS sO I wIll HUg yOu nOW!! *grapples everyone into a big hug*
Cole: WE ARENT YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS!!
Pathfinder: HmMmmM.... weLL tHAt dOESnT mAkE anY seNSe! YOu cOulNDt bE mY bESt fRIeNDs BecAuSe i aLreAdY hAvE oNE oF thOSe!!
Mirage: oh fuck oh shit.
Pathfinder: cOMe hErE bESt fRiEnD!! *pulls mirage into big hug*
Mirage: cant... breathe..... *WHEEZE*
Rampart: aww. Come on Witt, don't be like that to your best friend!
Mirage: fuck! Rampart help me!
Rampart: argh, I would but it makes Path so bloody happy.
Pathfinder: yAAaAAaAAAAaaaaaAY!!!
Crypto: heh. I know how to get you out.
Mirage: yeah well fuck you Crypto.
Crypto: fuck you too Elliot.
OP: both of you fuck eachother and we all know it.
Rampart: OH BOY!
Crypto: now listen here you 나쁜 개자식. 내가 너의 엉덩이에 TTV 땀에 젖은 레이쓰를 가득 차기 전에 너의 빌어 먹을 입을 다물어야 했어 !!
OP: didn't catch a word of that Crypy.
Mirage: hey! Only I call him Crypy!
Caustic: gayyy...
Crypto: what was that 지방?
Kai: ALRIGHT EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!
Revenant: I don't take orders from a skinsuit.
Loba+Pixal: oh fuck off you wannabe demon.
Revenant: Loba, the only reason you're alive right now is because I'm still searching for your most important treasure of all. But I have half a mind to kidnap you right now, and chop off one of your fingers every single day, and feed it to you as a snack.
Loba: *stomps on his head* shut up demonio. Your voice is grating...
Nya: ALL OF YOU HAVE GRATING VOICES! ESPECIALLY THE SMILING ROBOT!
Mirage: I'm still being hugged to death.
Fuse: *in his super smexy Australian accent* mate, if you hug him back then maybe he'll let you go?
Crypto: no don't tell him that!
Nya: holy shit. Jay I'm breaking up with you to be with this hot Australian.
Jay: Nya he has a robot arm.
Nya: shit never mind. Luv you honey!
Jay: luv you too!
Bloodhound: ugh. You people are ógeðslegur... how could any of you possibly live like this?
Nya: .....
Nya: Jay I'm breaking up with-
Jay: NO!