Biography

Name: Ae Cha (Beautiful joy)

Date of birth: December 7, 2010

Age: 5

Allergies: honey, dust and broccoli

Likes: Frank (her dad), dancing, hugging, joining her dad to work, Rai, M-21, Tao, Takeo, Shinwoo tickling, Ik-Han's computer skills which she admires, making everyone feel loved, Seira's good night stories and Regis complimenting her kindly as he can.     

Dislikes: bad guys coming after her friends, spicy ramen, fights, nightmares, honey, broccoli and dust.

Favourite food: oatmeal with nuts and different types of berries.

Favourite song: Celine Dion It's all coming back to me, That's the way it is, Breaking Dawn and One flower, one sword by Lingxi 

Description: She was short height, she has short dark brown with small pink and aquamarine bows, big brown eyes, a small nose, a big smile. She is kind-hearted, innocent, cheerful, smart, funny and also likes teasing her big friends.   

Bio: Ae Cha was found by Frankenstein on his front door when she was only 4 months old. She had the perfect childhood with Franken because he made sure she was never harmed not even from the allergies she would get once in a while, even so, she loved and adored him all the way. Then, one day she stayed home because she was starting to get sick and so Frankenstein scanned her small body. She found out she had only 4 years to live and so Frankenstein decided that it was best to homeschool her since then and decided her father and her should live the best days till her last. And then, on a normal day staying in her dad's office studying for her exam until a knock on the door surprised by her dad's actions as he rushed to meet Rai his long lost master...