"M-21 is my bodyguard and he would always find me"

Ae Cha's POV:

I grabbed a few of my dollars from my wallet dad have given me since he thought that I could get whatever I want today just this once since he sadly couldn't accompany me today but let M-21 protect me just in case and I knew that it was risky for him being with me so I really hope nothing happens today. 

We are currently walking down the streets of the city, I kept my hand tightly with M-21 since he would be dead if Dad knew I was gone from his grasp. So then, I looked up to him and said,

"You must be worried and tensed right now since I could be someone else's target."

M-21 stopped and looked down at me with widened eyes while I, on the other hand, smile at him and thankfully he relaxed a bit and asked me, 

"So where are we exactly going?"

"We are going to buy a limited edition design of the new plushie store where one of the stuffed animals is available today but no one goes there so I wanted to give daddy and Rai a present and that includes you M-21," I answered as I pulled him inside the toy store and waited for his answer.

"I-Uh I don't know I really don't know what I like so you choose and we'll see about that alright?" he said with a small smile and I just smiled back as I headed to the stuffed animal section.

M-21's POV:

I walked around the so-called toy store Ae-Cha brought me into as I kept an eye on her every move that made me feel like she is a good kid and should always be protected. But...

Flashback from yesterday...

"I cannot accompany her tomorrow and I was hoping that you take her to the toy store she wants to go to," said Frankenstein lend me a piece of paper of the location and I hesitated for a moment until I grabbed it until he continued, 

"You better make sure she is safe with you and within your eyesight and if I hear that she is lost or worse hurt...I won't hesitate to kill you myself," his voice turned deadly as I scurried away from him only slightly that his aura gave off a scary aura. And I nodded. 

flashback ended~

Anyways so lost in thought that I lost her, I panicked afraid that her father would kill me if I didn't have her within my sights and so I sniffed as I concentrated on her scent. I soon spotted her at what looks like a girls section and once I got closer she tells me while wrapping her arms around the cat plushie.

"M-21 look, look isn't it adorable can we buy it pretty please?"

"Sure why not," I answered as I carried both her and her plushie, 'She has to go through a lot of pain whenever her illness kicks in but I will for once pray for her well being and will protect her from anyone that even tries to harm her will heed my claws from my modified being.' I thought as I clench my fist as I started paying for her toy and left home.

Back at the villa: 

We got back swiftly as soon as I opened the door for Ae, she starts running to the living where both Franken and Rai were talking. 

"Daddy  we're home!" she exclaims and jumps on top of Franken as he chuckles at her tackle along with her bought cat plushie

"(chuckles) I am glad your safe and sound Ae Cha," he smiles as he held onto her tightly and then, Rai asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yup! Thanks to M-21 I was found since I ran off to the other side of the store-" she was cut off by Franken. However he stiffens while looking at me in daggers that I could really tell you that they can be felt stung but then, Ae Cha destroyed the silence while saying the kindest words and weird too though, 

"M-21 is my bodyguard and he would always find me, plus," She looks up to me and continues, "I would always have hope no matter what just like daddy and you Rai."

We just chuckled and smiled at our pride and joy.

A/N: Sorry it had to be short I just don't like it when I won't write and it's annoying so I am trying and soon I will update more. 

Fairchild out~