Meeting her fathers 'Master'

Ae Cha's POV:

I was simply doing my math and science exam in my dad's office since he wouldn't dare place me with a babysitter and I'm glad about that. I was doing my math homework all by myself my books stacked in order like my daddy taught me so he doesn't get angry and also I want to make sure I become a successful intelligent child like him. Plus I might be the next Chairman of this school when he retires I think? So anyway, while walking towards my dad's desk I cleared my throat and said, "Daddy it is time for my medicine."

He checked his pocket watch and realizes that it is time then, he says while looking at me, "Of course my little brownie." 

I cringed at that nickname and pouted at him, "Daaaad don't call me that and you really not good with nicknames, aren't ya?"

We both smiled as he hands me my medicine pills and I swallow them with the bottle of water dad gave me whenever I was thirsty. And then, before I was gonna ask him something, I watched his reaction as he hurriedly walks fast to the door and I asked, "Daddy what's wrong? Why are you-" I was cut off when he suddenly opened the door of his office and there revealed an extremely handsome and elegant boy. He has scarlet-red eyes and jet black hair and is now wearing the Ye Ran high school uniform everyone has been wearing. 'Who is he?' I curiously look at how my father suddenly bowed at his feet in which case surprised me.

I held my dad's hand as his 'Master' starts sitting down on the couch as I thought while looking at him as he takes a sip of dad's tea, 'He is very beautiful no wonder he is the Noblesse, I wonder why he was asleep all this time as a vampire?'

Then, I decided to let go of dad's hand and walked over to the coffee table and asked his Master, "What's your name? Are you immortal? How old are you and why would someone as beautiful as you sleep for 820 years?"

Frankenstein panicked as he was about to pull me away he said, "I must apologize, Master, she is very curious." 

"My name is Cadis Etrama Di Raizel," as he continues explaining himself, "Yes I am immortal, I am over two thousand years old but I have the form of an 18-year-old. Because of a battle..."

'Ohhhh it must be hard even if he is over two thousand years old,' I thought as I look at him in awe while he asked my dad, "How old is she?"

"She is 4 years old, Master," my dad answers for me while I was nodding. He eyed me and then, my father and so I decided to grab my textbooks and placed them inside my bag and zipped them shut while they continued talking about something having everything arranged for him to become the 'transfer student' for the time being but I really hoped he didn't go because he looked rather lonely even if dad was searching for him all this time.  

"Dad can I walk Raizel to the class you have assigned him to because I have grown up to guide people just like you can I please?~" I begged him as I started giving him the puppy eyes, as he suddenly looked at me and said while patting my head,