Frankenstein's new addition

Frankenstein was having a normal night alone, in his villa but as he was about to head into his room a knock on the door was heard but there was no one there. However, he heard a baby cry on the floor wrapped up in a blanket. He panicked and carried the little bundle inside as he shuts the curtains close while placing the baby on his bed as he tried figuring out who the mother of this child was and where she was now. But something made him realize the latest news from last night lately and it all made sense, the baby's mother killed herself due to depression and sadness. He then, thought as he placed lots of pillows making it look like a wall of pillows, 

'She is in so much sadness but I will keep her safe until I can place her with a nice family once she is a little older.'

But for some reason, he didn't like the idea so he decided he was gonna test himself to see if he really wanted to keep the little girl. And so he started learning how to raise a newborn, it took him at least more than 5 times to get it right. 

Frankenstein's POV:

I brought the little bundle to my laboratory as I scanned her health status and found out she will soon have a tumour on her head so with my quick thinking I prepared a vaccine of an antidote to lessen the growth of the tumour for the time being until I find a cure. And then, I heard her whimper and so I took her within my arms for warmth as I then, grabbed my coat and head out with her in my arms. And as I walked into the store a picked out all the things a newborn needs and things that she has to be protected from, she slept peacefully in my arms as I kept pushing the cart getting everything that I needed for her. 

"Is she your daughter?" a random worker asked me as I looked at her and then, at my child. 'Wait, child!!! No, she is simply my...'

"Ae Cha" I muttered loud enough for the worker to ask, "Is that her name?"

I looked at the sleeping bundle and smiled, with my answer "Yes...that is her name...Ae Cha."

Once I got everything that she needed, I placed the bags on the living room floor and gently took off the small coat I had placed on her so she doesn't catch a cold or get worse. And then, I placed her on the white couch as I told her, 

"Sit tight, Ae Cha and I will unpack your new stuff I got just for you can you do that for me?"

And to my surprise, she sat still watching me with curious innocent brown eyes of hers and then, I started unpacking her clothes, toys, diapers, baby oil, baby powder, baby food and also her beautiful decorated crib. And as soon as I was done doing that, I realized that she soon fell asleep after I was done handling everything all night but...I then, decided she would become my new and first daughter. I carried her in my arms and wrapped my arms around her protectively as I hushed her to sleep with me.

The next day...

As morning came I woke up and then, realize that Ae Cha was gone. I searched around until I found her inside my bathtub sleeping but I then shook her only slightly and she rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked at me curiously in question. And I can read her innocent confused age, she wanted to know if it was morning and I simply said, 

"Yes sweetie, it is time to get up and take your nice bath." 

She smiled at me and giggled with her baby voice.

Minutes later after taking a bath...I started getting her dressed, 'First her diaper' I then, placed on her bottom, 'And second her baby pyjamas' as I dressed her up into warm yellow pyjama decorated with white stars printed on her pyjama. As he looked down at her lying down figure on the baby changer table as she looked very bright from the sun hitting her round face 

I then said with a smile on my face, "It is time for you to eat, Ae Cha. Say 'a' "

Then she grabbed my hand that was carrying her meal towards her mouth *like this*    

'She looks so cute!' I thought while I wiped the leftover of her meal off her small cheek as I rubbed her head carefully and then, she looked at me and smiled as she gurgled in her baby voice

'She looks so cute!' I thought while I wiped the leftover of her meal off her small cheek as I rubbed her head carefully and then, she looked at me and smiled as she gurgled in her baby voice. As I watched her eat her baby food while I started eating my breakfast as I smiled and closed my eyes in satisfaction. 

Later once we finished our breakfast I started placing all her new bought clothes and placed them in coordinated colour in the white basket are the white clothes, the blue basket with all the colours of the rainbows, and the black basket is the dark colours go. And right next to me I watch as she picked one of the clothes that were well organized and smiled at it. I smiled and asked her, 

"Do you want to help dada?"

She nodded because she understood me. And I could understand her curious little face, though to be honest I didn't want to be alone and so she was my little helper. 

In the middle of the night, I woke myself up to check on her as Ae Cha was whimpering in her sleep silently but I decided to wrap my arms around her and started rocking back and forth so she could start drinking her now a warm bottle of milk. As she grabs her bottle, she starts drinking her milk with sounds of my humming a soundless tune I picked up one day while I was researching some clean soft classical music for babies but also for my entertainment but I really don't mind. 'I will protect, guard and guide her until she is ready to face the world alongside me. And I will take her to the most beautiful places on earth to have the most memorable moments she can remember of me.'   

I thought to myself as I just realize Ae Cha finished her bottle of milk, I placed it on my bedside table and placed her head on my shoulder as I started patting her back softly until she gave a small burp and I smile with satisfaction. She would always be my angel 'till the day I wish to make sure she has a better life than I did.

I hope you all enjoy 

Fairchild out~