Chapter '26'

2 hours ago.

"Oh Jimin, I didn't expect you to be here" Jungkook smiled, Hoseok had just left and Jungkook had gone to his room, and to his surprise Jimin was there, sitting on his bed playing on one of Jungkook's other phones.

"Yeah I decided to pay a visit see how your doing" Jimin smiled "could have just called or texted me" Jungkook said taking off his jacket and placing it in the end of the bed before sitting beside Jimin.

"I said see" Jimin smiled "there's facetime" Jungkook smiled "if you want I can leave" Jimin sighed getting up only for Jungkook to pull him back "it's fine you can stay" Jungkook said wrapping his arms around the older's waist.

At that, Jimin smiled, though unfortunately his smile was short lived as he took Jungkook's hands off his waist "you know I've been thinking alot Jungkook and it's been a while, I know you often say your not in the mood but I feel like there's more to it, is it my body, did I gain weight? Did I lose too much weight? Did I get uglier? Di-" Jungkook cut him off by hugging the boy once more.

"That's bullshit" he mumbled "you know I love your body so fucking much and that if you got too skinny I would stuff you like a pig, you know you didn't gain anything, and your still as ugly as I remember" Jungkook laughed at the end.

"Shut up" Jimin smiled running his hands through Jungkook's hair "so then what is it my bunny, why do you keep saying no? Did you have sex wih someone else and catch an STD or som-" Jimin was cut off once again, this time by Jungkook lips.

It was a short kiss "as if, you know I only want you" Jungkook breathed out his forehead placed on Jimin's "then what is it?" Jimin asked.

And for the second time that month Jimin saw Jungkook's eyes water "I really want to have sex with you, so fucking badly at that, but... But shit it's so hard when I'm scared of what you'll think" Jungkook breathed out.

And Jimin opened his mouth to ask what the hell Jungkook was talking but Jungkook continued talking "daily beatings, I have a few unhealed wounds on my back" he sighed moving his head to rest on Jimin's shoulder.

He didn't want Jimin to see him crying "you won't want to feel or see that when we have sex" Jungkook cried, and Jimin could feel his tears on his shoulder.

"Your so dumb Kook" Jimin sighed "you should have told me from the start, got me thinking I did something wrong or you didn't like my body anymore" he said.

"I don't care if you have scars or marks on your back that won't stop me from having sex with you, the only things that will, is you being in pain and me not having your consent" Jimin smiled and Jungkook moved his head from Jimin's shoulder.

"I haven't seen you cry over something so stupid in the last 2 years" Jimin laughed "shut up" Jungkook sighed slightly pushing Jimin, though he was no longer crying.

"Alright, let's go to sleep" Jimin smiled getting up and lifting the covers up "Now? Its so early it's like 7:30" Jungkook sighed "so? I wanna cuddle" Jimin said getting under the covers Jungkook doing the same.

"We don't have to sleep we can just cuddle" Jimin said opening his arms for Jungkook who quickly snuggled up to Jimin, a big smile on his face as he did.

Jimin closed his eyes after wrapping his arms around Jungkook, there was a moment of silence before Jungkook spoke "Jimin" he called "yeah" Jimin said opening his eyes and looking at Jungkook.

"I love you" Jungkook confessed, it was normal for them to say they loved each other and of course it was usually meant in a friendly way, so Jimin thought it was safe to assume Jungkook meant it that way so he said it back.

A small smile made it's way to his lips as he pulled Jungkook closer "I love you too" he said leaning in a bit to kiss the boy before him, though before he could Jungkook stopped him.

"Jimin... I don't mean it as in a love you as my best friend, I mean... I love you as... A lover" Jungkook said his gaze on Jimin's chest it wasn't like he was thinking about Jimin's chest.

Just that he didn't want to see the face Jimin made when he heard the words. "Really Jungkook?" Jimin asked his cheeks red "mmh, so will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked his gaze still low.

Sure Jimin lik- No loved Jungkook too, and it wasn't friendly love either it was he same type as Jungkook's, but dating was just different. Sure Jungkook and him dating would be fun, would be really nice.

But what if they broke up? They would have nothing not even friendship, just two broken hearts and one broken relationship, and it was sad.

Jimin didn't wanna ruin that, no matter how much he loved Jungkook, "I'm sorry kook, I love you too but I don't wanna date you" Jimin sighed.

He felt Jungkook pull away from him, "why?" He asked his voice sounded hard like he was about to cry "if you love me why don't you wanna date?" He asked "I-I..." Jimin didn't know how Jungkook would react.

"You?" Jungkook asked, when it came to things like emtions he often got angry when he was sad and ended up lashing out while other times he just stayed sad. Right now he was getting angry.

"... if you don't like me just say it don't say you do and then say you don't wanna date me just to make me happy" the younger sighed, his voice strained but rough, it was obvious he wasn't happy.

"Jungkook it's not like that" Jimin tried as Jungkook sat up "then what is it?" Jungkook asked ~'•Would he be angry if I told him I was scared to date him? Would he angry if I told him we would probably break up•'~ too caught up his thoughts Jimin didn't reply.

"It is like that, your just saying it to make me happy" Jungkook sighed his voice breaking at the end "don't tell me it's not, I asked you why twice and you haven't said anything, you haven't told me why, It's fine if you don't want to date me just don't lie about it" Jungkook said.

The boy only grew quieter and quieter each time he spoke, and eventually he didn't speak, and he got up grabbing his jacket from off the bed he put it on whipping the tears that ran down his cheeks.

As he turned to leave the room, Jimin grabbed onto his hand "wait" he said "Jimin just let me go" he sighed pulling his hand away and walking out.

But Jimin wasn't having it and got out the bed running after Jungkook who was already heading to the stairs "Jungkook please let me explain" Jimin said following him.

"Jimin's it's fine" Jungkook sniffled the tears could be heard in his voice. "Please Jungkook, it's really not like that" Jimin said as they reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Jimin, you know me, you know I'm getting annoyed so stop, I don't wanna say or do anything I'll regret so just leave me alone, maybe when I'm back later I'll listen to what you have to say" Jungkook told his voice a little softer this time, and Jimin could tell he was holding back.

"F-fine" Jimin stopped and Jungkook continued walking, he didn't look back once instead he just continued walking.

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 26
Word count:1310

Sorry I'm late, I've been watching The Penthouse all day