Chapter 23: "... my mind consumed with thoughts of my beautiful soulmate."

Chapter 23:

A/N: Please note that this story is marked MATURE for a reason!

Y/N POV:

As I sat there with my hand on his cheek, Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise and I worried that I had asked the wrong thing, but then Taehyung gave me a soft smile and one word.

"Please."

I waited for a second for him to move, but when my eyes met his, I knew he wouldn't. He wanted me to, to make sure I wanted this. Unable to wait any longer, I leaned forward and my lips touched his. His beautiful lips were so incredibly soft as they moved against my own.

Taehyung's hand released mine and moved to the back of my neck as he continued to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close and he made a low sound deep in his chest, one that vibrated through me. At the sudden nibble on my bottom lip, I parted my lips in surprise and Taehyung slipped his tongue in. He tasted like chocolate and something else that I could tell was him and him only. It was absolutely intoxicating and something that I wanted to never let go.

Pulling back, Taehyung's eyes caught mine, the pretty brown searching mine for a moment. I don't know what he was looking for, but apparently he found it and before I could let out another breath, his lips captured mine again. This time, the kiss was a little more passionate, but just as sweet.

Everything else disappeared until there was nothing left but him and me. His strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me in close to his chest and I let out a short gasp of shock. He slid his tongue back in my mouth and I felt like I was drowning in the sensation. I moved my hands to his hair, tugging on the silky strands. When he groaned against my lips, I gave an internal smirk and tugged on them again. Taehyung moved back and his eyes were filled with longing, arousal, and a desperate raw need that had me clenching around nothing and wanting him so badly. I didn't care what I remembered, what I didn't remember but I knew I wanted to remember this, remember him. I wanted to know what we were like together, to know just how good it had been.

Taehyung dropped his face to my neck and began to kiss the side of my throat, making me moan at the sensation. Clearly, this man knew all my sensitive spots and was going to use them to his full advantage. He continued to kiss my neck and I closed my eyes, tilting my head, giving him further access. He kissed his way down to where my collarbone was bared by the thin purple sweater. He nibbled along it and I tugged on his silky hair again, wanting more, needing more. Needing him almost desperately.

Lifting his head back to my, Taehyung caught my lips again. Each time, his kiss was a little more desperate, a little less reserved and I knew right away that I had loved this man, still loved him. My mind may not remember him, but my heart certainly did and was calling out for him. My body was calling for him to make me his and I knew if he asked, there was no possible way I could turn him down, now or ever.

Taehyung slowed the kiss, gently moving his lips against mine one more time before pulling back. I wanted to protest, but restrained myself knowing he was trying to be respectful, knowing he didn't want to push me too far, too quickly and it made my heart fall completely in love with him. After a quick glance down, I could see his hard length straining against his pants and knew it had cost him to stop.

Leaning his forehead against my own, Taehyung sighed then kissed my nose. "I want this, I want you so badly, but... but I want to be sure this is what you want, what you need. I'll wait for you. I'll wait for you forever if you want me to. I love you Y/N. I've always loved you and I will always love you. You're it for me and have been since day one."

My heart filled with happiness at his words and I knew right away that this man was the one for me and would always be. There was something about his words that were so familiar, almost as is he had said them before. A quick flash went through my mind, Taehyung sitting on a dark brown sofa, me in his lap and I knew instantly it wasn't the first time he had waited for me to be ready.